• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retarded Jackie article

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I love how no one ever cares. This article will follow in the footsteps of Patrick’s media blitz and quickly be forgotten. I’m not going to try to understand her cute little acronym but I’m pretty sure she could just use the word “trolling” instead like everybody else.

It’s all so tiresome. This new Boring Patrick character sucks. FUCKING YAWN.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Meanwhile they have no problem harassing people they dont like.

View attachment 165582
It’s a stretch to call him a public figure, but in 2018 he simply was famous.

IMG_5884.jpeg

BONUS: 2022 Pat says he isn’t famous when it’s convenient to his story. Make up your mind!

IMG_5883.jpeg

Forum Clout

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Is THIS the blockbuster takedown she’s been promising since May? Because to me it seems like it’s just a rehash of shit she’s said many times and written at least twice. I’ll hang up etc etc

Edit: I’m around 70% that Jackie GPTed this article because she was so frustrated that patposting was dead. Rick is galumping on to the effort for the same reason. This right here is primetime Pat.

Pat: Don’t start swatting yourself again. PLEASE. It’s so fucking tedious.View attachment 165580
Not enough commas

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Snackie went real quick from "the FBI will track your fingerprints from the white house picture!" to "I coined a term to describe how rude your actions are"

in her own words she does "EVERYTHING IN HER POWER" (absolutely jack shit) to stop it

Imagine trying to galvanize IMPOTENCE into some sort of career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Snackie went real quick from "the FBI will track your fingerprints from the white house picture!" to "I coined a term to describe how rude your actions are"

in her own words she does "EVERYTHING IN HER POWER" (absolutely jack shit) to stop it

Imagine trying to galvanize IMPOTENCE into some sort of career.
She also said we’re guilty of criminal bullying which isn’t a thing. We’re guilty of being big meanies and there’s nothing she can do about it.