• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retard Level: Pants-Shitting

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He even mentions that one of his male housemates dickfaced the guy. And I don't know about you guys, but I know when I wake up first thing in the morning I don't immediately squeeze my fat head into a little condom of a backwards hat.

I wonder if that hat got stuck on his bulbous head for a time. Slathering it with leftover bacon grease didn't work, because there was never any left. Maybe he pried it off with a screwdriver or something and scarred his fat gay forehead in the process.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Dude Pig’s voice actually has gotten more high pitched (see Josiah Tape Nr. 5)
The high pitched faggot squeal is his real voice and he tries to deepen his voice when he’s doing interviews and so on. When you compare Josiah tapes 1 and 5 it’s pretty obvious and his Strictly Stalking appearance sounds almost slowed down in comparison.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He should have poured it into nikki's pussy and drank some drano.