• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retard Level: Pants-Shitting

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Of all the embarrassingly pointless videos he ever made, this one always stands out to me. He had to get Niki to turn the stove on for him. He says "get yourself a big cup" grabs a particularly small mug and tries to dump way too much shit into it. He then tries to pour milk on top of the overflowing mug. His voice is smug, over-enunciated and faggy. He makes disgusting pig sounds when he eats. He laughs as if something he's done in this video is funny.

Who was this for? Why did he do this?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This reminds me of that video where one of his comedy bros has dicks drawn all over his face after a wild night of partying and he pretends to clean it in an attempt at humor.

So wacky! You never know what type of shenanigans are gonna go down in this frat house!

Reminder that Patrick was in his mid 30s at this point.

Snake

Forum Clout
A Lovecraftian horror.

Untitled.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Of all the embarrassingly pointless videos he ever made, this one always stands out to me. He had to get Niki to turn the stove on for him. He says "get yourself a big cup" grabs a particularly small mug and tries to dump way too much shit into it. He then tries to pour milk on top of the overflowing mug. His voice is smug, over-enunciated and faggy. He makes disgusting pig sounds when he eats. He laughs as if something he's done in this video is funny.

Who was this for? Why did he do this?

Dude Pig’s voice actually has gotten more high pitched (see Josiah Tape Nr. 5)

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He even mentions that one of his male housemates dickfaced the guy. And I don't know about you guys, but I know when I wake up first thing in the morning I don't immediately squeeze my fat head into a little condom of a backwards hat.
It is so cringe and weird how he uses other people for social proof, especially when those people are losers themselves. He took this video because he wanted to be associated with hungover dickface guy. In one of his made up stories he says "my bartender buddy" over and over. Bartenders and drunk retards. That's the cool crowd that Pat wants to join.