• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retard at work is boasting about getting a settlement check.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He lies like crazy, so I don't believe half of what he says, but he's telling everyone he got a settlement check from his wife getting hit from behind or some shit.

It's 10k

He's telling everyone it's going toward a down payment on a house that he just got approved a loan for.

The housing market in Florida isn't all that stable. A house that'll cost you 350k right now may be worth 180k in 3 years when the bubble bursts.

My place has doubled in value in 2 years, so I know the market is completely inflated down here.

The moron has 3 rotten out of control kids and a wife who's just trashy.

He tells me he got approved for 400k for a house. Currently you can't find a 3BR home in this area for under 300k due to the inflated market in the area, so this morons is about to get himself in a hole hell never be able to get out of.

I know it'll be a long process, but I can't wait to see the market adjust and he's over 100k upside down on a mortgage.

Hope you're all having a great day.
You can tell the market is fucked and the mortgage companies know. I was approved for 800k (we can do a little more if you want). I technically qualify due to credit and no debt but who the fuck thinks 800k on a house is a good idea. I shopped for a few months and it's obvious that things are fucked in this area. I was able to get a house that was on the market 60 days for 50k under asking, made him pay the closing, and it still appraised for somewhere in the middle. So in the crash we should work out about even without going underwater much.

People are about to take a beating that over paid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You can tell the market is fucked and the mortgage companies know. I was approved for 800k (we can do a little more if you want). I technically qualify due to credit and no debt but who the fuck thinks 800k on a house is a good idea. I shopped for a few months and it's obvious that things are fucked in this area. I was able to get a house that was on the market 60 days for 50k under asking, made him pay the closing, and it still appraised for somewhere in the middle. So in the crash we should work out about even without going underwater much.

People are about to take a beating that over paid.
Yeah but do you have a pool and a podcast studio? Idiot.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Wow so many memories. I completely forgot about GunClubVRmod. My cereal aisle joke obviously went over his head.

Screenshot-20221214-091715-01.jpg

The punchline is "you have no Life." since Life is a type of cereal, which you wouldn't find if said cereal aisle was empty.

I get replies like this constantly to my deep intelligent punchlines. "Yeah! Well you're one of the cereals that a spic eats!!!" Scathing comeback