• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retard at work is boasting about getting a settlement check.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
He lies like crazy, so I don't believe half of what he says, but he's telling everyone he got a settlement check from his wife getting hit from behind or some shit.

It's 10k

He's telling everyone it's going toward a down payment on a house that he just got approved a loan for.

The housing market in Florida isn't all that stable. A house that'll cost you 350k right now may be worth 180k in 3 years when the bubble bursts.

My place has doubled in value in 2 years, so I know the market is completely inflated down here.

The moron has 3 rotten out of control kids and a wife who's just trashy.

He tells me he got approved for 400k for a house. Currently you can't find a 3BR home in this area for under 300k due to the inflated market in the area, so this morons is about to get himself in a hole hell never be able to get out of.

I know it'll be a long process, but I can't wait to see the market adjust and he's over 100k upside down on a mortgage.

Hope you're all having a great day.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Let me guess, people tend to walk away when he starts talking?
From what you said, sounds like he knows his life is shit, so in order to convince himself it’s not, he has to tell everyone lies to make himself look better.
He can lie to everyone, but he can’t keep that voice that keeps whispering, “Your wife is shit. Your kids are shit. You are shit. Your life is shit”.

G

He lies like crazy, so I don't believe half of what he says, but he's telling everyone he got a settlement check from his wife getting hit from behind or some shit.

It's 10k

He's telling everyone it's going toward a down payment on a house that he just got approved a loan for.

The housing market in Florida isn't all that stable. A house that'll cost you 350k right now may be worth 180k in 3 years when the bubble bursts.

My place has doubled in value in 2 years, so I know the market is completely inflated down here.

He tells me he got approved for 400k for a house. Currently you can't find a 3BR home in this area for under 300k due to the inflated market in the area, so this morons is about to get himself in a hole hell never be able to get out of.

I know it'll be a long process, but I can't wait to see the market adjust and he's over 100k upside down on a mortgage.

You know a lotta bad eggs, Artie.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Let me guess, people tend to walk away when he starts talking?
From what you said, sounds like he knows his life is shit, so in order to convince himself it’s not, he has to tell everyone lies to make himself look better.
He can lie to everyone, but he can’t keep that voice that keeps whispering, “Your wife is shit. Your kids are shit. You are shit. Your life is shit”.
I should print this and leave it near his stuff.

You know a lotta bad eggs, Artie.
Price you pay for living in Florida.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Birds of a feather flock together. :colin_sm:
a61b40da8ee3f56bceb4596b4618c7b1.png

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

It's 10k

Good thing is he'll be broke, divorced, and homeless when the housing market crashes

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The poster that said hand him an empty envelope giving him the impression he’s getting a bonus and walking away was and is still my hero.
Man do we have that thread archived somewhere or so I need to call the Library of Congress?

G

Man do we have that thread archived somewhere or so I need to call the Library of Congress?
[URL]https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/new-reddit/index.html[/URL] I would look for your username, tap that and go from there.

Found your username [URL]https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/new-reddit/user/aRTie02150.html[/URL]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
G

Wow so many memories. I completely forgot about GunClubVRmod. My cereal aisle joke obviously went over his head.

Screenshot-20221214-091715-01.jpg

The punchline is "you have no Life." since Life is a type of cereal, which you wouldn't find if said cereal aisle was empty.
He was having an Opie moment.