• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Republican Primaries

Who

• Trump

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Desantis

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Tim Scott

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Chris Christie

• Mike Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Hayley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Insert Democrat Candidate Here)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • (Insert Third Party Candidate here)

• Total voters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I know DeSantis gets shit on but between him and Trump I’d rather have DeSantis just because it would be nice to have a president that not close to 100 years old. I don’t know how anyone could vote for Biden again with a straight face, I didn’t mind Trump as president yet I feel he turns off too many people and they will vote against him just because they don’t like him so much. You can tell the media wants Trump to run because of this - DeSantis is being discredited and dismissed because he could get more “moderate” or “middle of the road” voters. It’s all bullshit anyway.

Forum Clout
There will be a point during the primaries where both DeSantis and Trump will see who can outcuck themselves to kikes. Promising the most money and aid to them. Promising no more 'free speech' applying to criticism of kikes or holohoax denial. That is the real battle.
DeSantis is going to win that battle. The whole point of that law he just signed was so that he could go up in front of AIPAC and say "I made antisemitism illegal in my state while Trump hosts dinners with Kanye."