Reported for racism

Perhaps the thing to do is to use your bullshit Twitter account to re-tweet Andy's musings to more "credible" regular Twitter users, and let THEM generate the outrage and etc. I would imagine that "verified" Twitter accounts carry more weight with the cyber-censors.

WhereWeAt

The most racist whites I know claim that niggers “know their place” better down south. I don’t know what it is, but blacks in the south keep their nigger shit to themselves a bit more.
I don't think it's this so much as their town/part of town is way better defined than up north.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I don't think it's this so much as their town/part of town is way better defined than up north.
Partly that, and partly there’s a certain deference when you encounter darkies down south. If you want to see a harmonious, racially diverse crowd, go to a gun show in the south.

WhereWeAt

Partly that, and partly there’s a certain deference when you encounter darkies down south. If you want to see a harmonious, racially diverse crowd, go to a gun show in the south.

uncleremus.jpg

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Getting angry about 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 being violent animals is about as helpful as getting angry at coyotes. On the one hand he says they’re not people but then he applies the same standards to them you would to a white person. I wouldn’t get on twitter and start ranting about the fucking lions murdering herbivores, but then I wouldn’t get on twitter at all.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It's a truce. Everyone has guns, but also, everyone has been here forever. The blacks who didn't move north or west stayed for whatever reason, usually because their family has been in the same place for centuries.
Black people also have better food and play great football. These things cross barriers and shit.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It's a truce. Everyone has guns, but also, everyone has been here forever. The blacks who didn't move north or west stayed for whatever reason, usually because their family has been in the same place for centuries.
Black people also have better food and play great football. These things cross barriers and shit.
Racism eliminated by good as bbq