Reported for racism

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
Niggers.jpg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He's actually deranged, even 'I forgot to laugh' Flaherty wasn't this obsessed, what's his actual endgame here?
It never used to be this bad. Even on his old Twitter accounts it was like <50% racebaiting. Now he literally calls for the murder of black people.

Since selling the compound he's completely lost himself to this stuff. He's got to be spending most of his waking hours searching up black crime

Either the dementia's worsening or the fact a n***** prostitiute caused him to lose his home is really eating him up and this is his weird way of lashing out.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Either the dementia's worsening or the fact a n***** prostitiute caused him to lose his home is really eating him up and this is his weird way of lashing out.
It’s both of those. I bet deep down he’s hoping there’s a massive cultural shift. Then he can claim he was one of the first people to get fucked over by all this bullshit. Vindicating his retardation. Really everyone who isn’t a ballwasher just see’s an old grandma complaining about niggers.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Playing vidya, spitting on the floor, letting Missy run him or get put in a headlock, crying and rubbing his ass on Twitter about the blacks, I'm sure his father is proud of him and his brother.

He could have taken his radio money and gone to a Scandinavian country or Azerbaijan or some shit. Hell, he could have just moved to South Carolina on some acreage and played cowboy forever and ever, but no, he's gonna do this shit until he dies.

I couldn't imagine anyone in my life I respect acting this way.

Playing vidya, spitting on the floor, letting Missy run him or get put in a headlock, crying and rubbing his ass on Twitter about the blacks, I'm sure his father is proud of him and his brother.

He could have taken his radio money and gone to a Scandinavian country or Azerbaijan or some shit. Hell, he could have just moved to South Carolina on some acreage and played cowboy forever and ever, but no, he's gonna do this shit until he dies.

I couldn't imagine anyone in my life I respect acting this way.
Just look at how tweeting utterly destroyed him. Tweeting is the single gayest thing a person can do, and Nana just embraced it to the point where it's his entire identity now. He used to be all swarthy and thin, and after a decade of tweeting he's all gray and potato-shaped.