• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Report this fat retard to the IRS

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Wait, your telling me the guy that specifically asks his paypiggies for crypto, might not be paying his taxes?
Holy shit!

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
He wouldn’t be a bad looking fella if he was a normal weight/in shape. He’s apple shaped and flabby however, so he looks like a faggot.

He also needs to lose the shitty facial hair, you can’t grow any don’t try.
Probably from all that soy he consumes

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I think its nuts Americans working abroad still have to pay taxes, but really, the IRS complaint is only worth while if Null ever decides to return to the US, which I don't ever see him doing. It's pissing in the wind.
Not really since he's operating in the US. Wasn't he trying to get an llc or something going but needed a physical address. He's doing buisness in the US. That would actually get his website shut down.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Not really since he's operating in the US. Wasn't he trying to get an llc or something going but needed a physical address. He's doing buisness in the US. That would actually get his website shut down.
What business? Is there a Raycon sponsorship I'm not aware of?
Regardless it's insanely gay this place would side with the federal government over Kiwi Farms - one is cringe and gay, and the other one wants you to be cringe and gay and has the means to enforce it with a gun to your head.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What business? Is there a Raycon sponsorship I'm not aware of?
Regardless it's insanely gay this place would side with the federal government over Kiwi Farms - one is cringe and gay, and the other one wants you to be cringe and gay and has the means to enforce it with a gun to your head.

Nobodies siding with anyone ya goofus. It's just funny becuase null was being an autistic dweeb about the irs in the Rick thread.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Nobodies siding with anyone ya goofus. It's just funny becuase null was being an autistic dweeb about the irs in the Rick thread.
Hey, my Grandma was a "goofus", and I find it hurtful you would use my lineage against me, I didn't choose that for myself, and you know it.
But okay, let's pretend to be faggots to own the faggot, who in this case is less of a faggot. It's pretty gay still.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Hey, my Grandma was a "goofus", and I find it hurtful you would use my lineage against me, I didn't choose that for myself, and you know it.
But okay, let's pretend to be faggots to own the faggot, who in this case is less of a faggot. It's pretty gay still.

beat you to it

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Not sure if this is a bit or whatever but null has said that he pays his taxes religiously and always has. He’s clear he thinks it’s stupid but doesn’t want to mess with the IRS.