• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This urulokid chick ain't bad looking, check out her Instagram. She seems like she is in a polyamorous relationship with a nerdy male feminist type of guy while fucking black dudes on the side. The fact that she lets a totally unfuckable loser like Pat simp for her without blocking him makes me think she is some kind of glorified sex worker who does reiki and teaches yoga or something.

I'm sure she really appreciates it when a guy like Pat says "I wouldn't care if you had a dick, I would still fuck you, assuming we are both divorced".

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
All this amazonian does is tweet about being 6'2 all day long. Pat must have a thing for ungainly women.

Another defective
YDEbfPv.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's been simping for this one for a long time:

Also, I think this is a picture of the large-headed individual from high school:
DfcrSBGUcAA9YUU
It's definitely been said, but it looks like he put effort into looking so extremely gay in that pic. Like he woke up that morning and put on his faggiest clothes and practiced his faggiest faces and limp wrist posture.

I've also said this before, but if any man in the world stuck their ear in my tongue I would beat them into a fucking coma. The thought of it alone makes me angry. If a dude came up and hugged me from behind like that it'd be a fight too.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It's definitely been said, but it looks like he put effort into looking so extremely gay in that pic. Like he woke up that morning and put on his faggiest clothes and practiced his faggiest faces and limp wrist posture.

I've also said this before, but if any man in the world stuck their ear in my tongue I would beat them into a fucking coma. The thought of it alone makes me angry. If a dude came up and hugged me from behind like that it'd be a fight too.
2f8df3c724ac00259a01631082a8713a_featured.jpg