• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Tommy Tomlinson is to blame for making Pat who and what he is today

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
That was me: https://archive.ph/hFj2G

For the lazy:

8fcbdd81e5c792bce41005ee36464144.png
Mewler is a buckle bunny, who knew?

Thanks for the refresher. That was a lovely takedown of this particular pile of horseshit. Any time somebody with even a modicum of knowledge in his areas of deception speaks up, he's exposed pretty quickly.

G

I wouldn't be surprised if every single one of those careers he supposedly did was completely made up by his autistic son. He probably had some horrendously boring job in reality, like insurance salesman.

Rick has mentioned him being a truck driver and/or electrician. That's probably true. He either made the rest of the shit up or half those things were hobbies. Like I know a guy who builds/races riding lawnmowers and does demolition derbies. He does these things a couple times a year. They are not his occupation nor would he ever admit they were. His dad probably did a couple of snowmobile races or something.

It's all Tomlinson Technicalities. He "shot competitively" and then at one point admitted it was only ever air rifle. So his dad probably taught kids gun safety with air rifles, maybe helped with the air rifle competition team. Rick turns that into "NRA training counselor" or "Firearms instructor". It would be like me oinking in a baseball thread about being the son of a baseball coach because my dad was an assistant when I played Little League.

I guess what I'm trying to say is he's fat and his version of the truth stretches much like his waistline.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: Patrick Sean Tomlinson's parents will die without ever having a relationship with their only grandchild. Have they ever even met her?

They secretly hate you for this, Patrick. "My family knows they can't tell me what to do [chuckles]." Correct, Patrick... they 100% know you fucked this up for everyone for just being you.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Papa Tommy Blowjobs wasn't merely an electrician, childs. Tommy Clown Blowjobs was an electrician that climbed windmills to install gloryholes, childs.

Also Papa Tommy Clown Blowjobs was a broke nigger roofer, forced to use his faggot retard son Patrick S Tomlinson to roof the Tomlinson Blowjob Hovel and discuss planes flying 'in the mud' like fetal alcohol syndrome retarded faggots.