• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This is the car Rick proudly proclaimed his parents fucked in, thinking it would be really cool.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He's got a real hyperbole problem, this Patrick fella. It almost makes him look like he's constantly making up bullshit lies for no reason.
There are so many fucking questions. I've never seen any of Nikis "work", but I wonder if she had a hand in this or if Patrick went above her head and thought he could do her "job" better.
I can imagine her telling him he needed a section on the story of Torque Wheeler, and some made up numbers about coffee and clients like it was a good idea. I can also imagine that she's the kind of "ends justify the means" narrative weaver, that would absolutely sign off on lying about it being written by a team of professionals when they both know full well its just one fat idiot who likes mustangs.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
07ab7913d295ec4a2d6edc14dd44c440.jpg

All of those buckles digging into her back must have made this romantic moment a truly once in a lifetime experience for Mrs. Wheeler.