• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: This is the car Rick proudly proclaimed his parents fucked in, thinking it would be really cool.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_3836.png

IMG_3837.jpeg

Hey faggot, American Graffiti came out in 1973. What were your parents doing having sex in a 41 year old jalopy?

(It’s seriously one of the hardest loffs ive ever gotten from Pat)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also usually if someone ends a sentence with “…and i’m here to help you maintain your car” the preface is your work history or experience with cars. Not a story of how your mother got a load pumped in her in a car.

My father sold used cars and my mother acted as a gloryhole for the mechanics. I was orphaned when they got hit by a truck as they were changing a tire on the side of the highway…and i’m here to teach you how to maintain your car.”

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Torque wheeler also fraternises with pedophiles including his “closest friend” Jackson Jones who he considers another brother. He made dozens of videos with jailed pedophile Jackson Jones.

Torque Wheeler has an inner circle of pedophiles such as Paul Weimer, Dominic Franchetti, Eric Hildeman, Jackie Singh and Shane Nokes.

Torque wheeler is a total menace to society and not in a rebel without a cause biker way, in a way that diddles kids and wants to murder babies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Why did his fake backstory have to include where his parents banged? What other character’s origin includes that?

I have zero clue where rocky balboa, Indiana Jones, or Luke skywalker were conceived and it should stay that way
You might like cars, HB but he was born into them, he's unlike you, he's car aficionado plus 1

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Torque wheeler also fraternises with pedophiles including his “closest friend” Jackson Jones who he considers another brother. He made dozens of videos with jailed pedophile Jackson Jones.

Torque Wheeler has an inner circle of pedophiles such as Paul Weimer, Dominic Franchetti, Eric Hildeman, Jackie Singh and Shane Nokes.

Torque wheeler is a total menace to society and not in a rebel without a cause biker way, in a way that diddles kids and wants to murder babies.
Kids aren’t built like they used to be. They’re built far, far sexier. Which means fucking them is more important than ever.
-TykeFeeler

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
People who are big into cars are faggots. On par with musical theatre nerds to me
Theyre all just like Pat. They’ve never worked on a car a day in their life. They’re either old car faggots who never drive them and keep them polished to showmans condition, or they’re mustang / tesla loving retards who treat a car like a status symbol, or they’re broccoli headed faggots who put spoilers and rims on and think they’re in Need for Speed. They could actually give a fuck about the makings of the car.

Forum Clout
View attachment 187294
View attachment 187295
Hey faggot, American Graffiti came out in 1973. What were your parents doing having sex in a 41 year old jalopy?

(It’s seriously one of the hardest loffs ive ever gotten from Pat)
It’s because cars are literally in his DNA, man…

A more apropos origin story would be that he foolishly liked to work on his car with the garage door closed and that’s why he’s fucking retarded.