Reminder that this was posted by a real human being

1714996210318.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I saw some complete fucking loser type in chat "it's a shame Anthony doesn't have kids... I'd love for him to be my dad"

Guy probably makes the ronin look like George Clooney
There was one on a stream a while back of some 20 something conservative with a podcast literally begging Anthony for studio time. Saying he’d ask 0 money for a show on Compound. A lot of parasocial weirdos who want Anthony to be their father not realizing if he were he would fuck their sisters.

There was one on a stream a while back of some 20 something conservative with a podcast literally begging Anthony for studio time. Saying he’d ask 0 money for a show on Compound. A lot of parasocial weirdos who want Anthony to be their father not realizing if he were he would fuck their sisters.
You realize you're gay right? Also this is the typical godless leftist thing of making up things that people didn't even do to condemn them. Because your perspective has no moral or factual basis.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
You realize you're gay right? Also this is the typical godless leftist thing of making up things that people didn't even do to condemn them. Because your perspective has no moral or factual basis.
Sometimes I wonder if you're Anthony Cumia himself
Been wondering the same thing.

Could be Nana, could be Fred , could be a Nana ballwahser or could be someone doing a red pill parody bit.

But if it is Nana, welcome! You are indeed a pedophile, and your live in whore should die of AIDS. Anyway hope that new tiker breaks bye

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I wish these faggots would spend hundreds of hours digging into the LORE like us true kings to realize the error of their ways!!