Reminder that the Wachowski Sisters directed The Matrix

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Those dudes are absolutely the definition of one hit wonders. They made one good movie and it was the first Matrix movie. Everything they made after that was complete and utter DOGSHIT.

They were men when they made the first Matrix. That's why it's the only one with a coherent story. The two sequels are incoherent messes where nothing actual happens and it's just talking, talking, talking nonsense over and over, because they were made by women.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
speed-racer-screencaps-christina-ricci-1713466-1280-720-jpg.28979

It’s hilarious how they made such a big thing of Christina Ricci being in the new Matrix movie. She had about 30 seconds screen time max.

I’d very much enjoy cumming on her face and tits.

Last edited:
G

It’s hilarious how they made such a big thing of Christina Ricci being in the new Matrix movie. She had about 30 seconds screen time max.

I’d very much enjoy cumming on her face and tits.
Are you saying this just to make me sit down and watch that awful movie?

Edit: *sigh* god damn it.

Well I guess I'll watch it with other people and we can MST3K how shitty it is.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Are you saying this just to make me sit down and watch that awful movie?

Edit: *sigh* god damn it.

Well I guess I'll watch it with other people and we can MST3K how shitty it is.
It's objectively terrible but I did enjoy seeing her. Looks way cuter in Yellowjackets though.

G

It's objectively terrible but I did enjoy seeing her. Looks way cuter in Yellowjackets though.
I like how they made her a total sociopath on that show. Misty seem like the kind of girl that would have ended up doing something crazy even if the plane didn't crash.