Reminder that the Wachowski Sisters directed The Matrix

G

Didn't they completely fuck up the first three movies by saying the Matrix was a video game or something?

Those dudes are absolutely the definition of one hit wonders. They made one good movie and it was the first Matrix movie. Everything they made after that was complete and utter DOGSHIT.

Will Tate

Oven March
‎
‎
Didn't they completely fuck up the first three movies by saying the Matrix was a video game or something?

Those dudes are absolutely the definition of one hit wonders. They made one good movie and it was the first Matrix movie. Everything they made after that was complete and utter DOGSHIT.
Not gonna lie, I enjoyed that Speed Racer movie. No Oscar winner to be sure, but it was a fun watch..

G

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed that Speed Racer movie. No Oscar winner to be sure, but it was a fun watch..
kenny-omega-face-meme-1241830.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
I agree that Speed Racer is actually underrated and Bound was good although I haven’t seen it since so it might just be a load of shit by now. Everything else they’ve ever done is either overrated or a steaming bag of dogshit.

Will Tate

Oven March
‎
‎
I agree that Speed Racer is actually underrated and Bound was good although I haven’t seen it since so it might just be a load of shit by now. Everything else they’ve ever done is either overrated or a steaming bag of dogshit.
It's been forever since I've seen Bound as well, but I remember it being a decent heist-type film, plus Gina Gershon's fine ass goes a long way with me.

John Goodman was born to play Pops Racer, child.