• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Patrick fought racism at the start of covid by ordering Chinese take out

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
This is greasy shit they give to fat white pigs like rodeo clown jr. while they eat completely different food and have a different menu for other Chinese. I've eaten at the real spots a few times and the OTB Chinese are basically culturally autistic. The less you look at them or acknowledge their existence as humans and the less you tip them the more they treat you like the greatest man to ever live, If you order food in the ghetto of milwaukee you will get this slop that looks like it should be flushed down a toilet and kills whoever eats it. They don't eat this shit, they're laughing at him.

Forum Clout
Why is he calling them shitheads? Because their skin is the color of shit? What a racist mayohead.
While he is indeed very racist, that is not the meaning of this insult. “Shithead” as in the glands of a penis. It’s a homosexual slur referencing anal sex. See he is homophobic and apparently unashamed of the fact that he hates homosexual people simply for existing.

G

This is greasy shit they give to fat white pigs like rodeo clown jr. while they eat completely different food and have a different menu for other Chinese. I've eaten at the real spots a few times and the OTB Chinese are basically culturally autistic. The less you look at them or acknowledge their existence as humans and the less you tip them the more they treat you like the greatest man to ever live, If you order food in the ghetto of milwaukee you will get this slop that looks like it should be flushed down a toilet and kills whoever eats it. They don't eat this shit, they're laughing at him.
You're right but the shit they eat is often way more revolting. Fish heads, chicken livers, all kinds of offal. I stick to the Dim Sum and "safe" classics like Singapore rice noodles, Peking duck, garlic shrimp, won ton, Szechuan beef etc. I don't want to go so authentic that I'm eating geese foetuses. But that is the ultimate "give the fat Gweilo rube the most low-effort approximation of 'Chinese food' " looking dish I've ever seen.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
You're right but the shit they eat is often way more revolting. Fish heads, chicken livers, all kinds of offal. I stick to the Dim Sum and "safe" classics like Singapore rice noodles, Peking duck, garlic shrimp, won ton, Szechuan beef etc. I don't want to go so authentic that I'm eating geese foetuses. But that is the ultimate "give the fat Gweilo rube the most low-effort approximation of 'Chinese food' " looking dish I've ever seen.
All that shit is disgusting but they live 150 years the little fucks. We'll see about pig tits.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That fat mongoloid sure likes his chicken and rice. I've never seen Chinese takeaway that looks that bad and I once ate at a Chinese restaurant in Dundee. Milwaukee looks to officially be the culinary shithole of the world. If Dundee beats you, you're in big trouble.
"On the right you'll see a woman being burned at the stake. On your left, Dundee City Hall"

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
61a8177674c0159f472385be2eefe80d.PNG
even other liberals laugh at this pathetic man.