• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Patrick fought racism at the start of covid by ordering Chinese take out

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
61a8177674c0159f472385be2eefe80d.PNG

G

That fat mongoloid sure likes his chicken and rice. I've never seen Chinese takeaway that looks that bad and I once ate at a Chinese restaurant in Dundee. Milwaukee looks to officially be the culinary shithole of the world. If Dundee beats you, you're in big trouble.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Asians are getting their heads knocked in by moon crickets, and what does this corpulent simpleton do to help? Offer free firearms or hand-to-hand self defense instruction? Offer to be a pro-bono bodyguard? Form a neighborhood watch? No, ordering Chinese food and posting a picture of it on Twitter will be a sufficient enough action to cut down on these horribly racist attacks. Fuckin phony-ass coward piece of shit. Fat, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The hate crimes committed towards Asians were from black people. Just recently a couple fat black girls beat the shit out of Asian students on a bus in Philly. Pat really thinks white conservatives are the ones attacking Asians because CNN told him so. Every time you would hear of an attack on an Asian person the story would disappear once security cameras showed it was black people responsible.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
That fat mongoloid sure likes his chicken and rice. I've never seen Chinese takeaway that looks that bad and I once ate at a Chinese restaurant in Dundee. Milwaukee looks to officially be the culinary shithole of the world. If Dundee beats you, you're in big trouble.
Milwaukee is gaining recognition for its meatloaves.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is one of the craziest things he's ever posted.

"To show I'm an ally to people of Asian descent, I'm going to order Chinese food. Behold my benevolence, Twitter."

The family that owns the Chinese place near me had two kids - one went to Harvard and the other went to Wharton. I think they both work in finance and are married with kids. The parents came to this country to give their kids the education they didn't get, the exact opposite of what you did, you fat asshole.

The last thing they need is your patronizing, fat man.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Reminder...

pander2a-png.16875

17c4c7c75d69320b4d820fcd79a47018.PNG
is fatrick mocking the black community for having a high murder rate?
and while we don't judge people for their sexual preferences (god will), homosexuality is frowned upon and rejected by ordinary black people, especially when limousine liberals and their NPCs push it on them (like crack, alcohol, gang culture etc)