• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Niki is just as hateable as pig

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They picked the one sign that would alienate them from the black community
The black trans lives matter they tried to make a thing during the Floyd protests. It lasted maybe 2 weeks, there was a black trans person murdered, dismembered, and stuffed into a box in Philly and the local news channels did multiple pieces on it and the “struggle” of black trans people. Of course the movement stopped because black trans people aren’t being killed by cops and were actually being killed by other black people. The suspect in the Philly case turned out to be a black guy and with that all coverage of the story dropped. I don’t know if they ever even caught the guy.

G

7f2df27316e305195e36a5b1da11f14f.PNG
She’s got a screw loose but she’s not an enemy of this forum at least. She aids and abets an actual political terrorist and a supporter of harming children but in essence she’s Dawn without the fantastic dumper but at the same time even worse teeth.

If Old Yeller ever booted the Milwaukee Anal Rapist from the half hovel I’m sure the world would be better off for it. But she won’t so fuck her. And seriously what kind of person marries an animal like Pig Tits. A fucking pig that’s fucking who.

tl;dr I finally managed to engage that Slavic guy at the end of my hall. He sells paper goods over the mail which may or may not point to him being a drug dealer or not. I still haven’t decided

Edit: I didn’t mean to imply that Nikki supports pedos only that her husband dies. Apologies, you fat fucking dyke.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

The black trans lives matter they tried to make a thing during the Floyd protests. It lasted maybe 2 weeks, there was a black trans person murdered, dismembered, and stuffed into a box in Philly and the local news channels did multiple pieces on it and the “struggle” of black trans people. Of course the movement stopped because black trans people aren’t being killed by cops and were actually being killed by other black people. The suspect in the Philly case turned out to be a black guy and with that all coverage of the story dropped. I don’t know if they ever even caught the guy.
Somone posted a stomach-turning video clip on one of the hate threads. Faggot, I think. It was blacks on some bus. A tranny with ass implants or weird padding aggrevated some "youth" who goes from 0-60 in under 2 seconds. Punches the he/she bloody and unconscious and then, in typical boon fashion, starts stomping on the back of its head until it stops moving and a pool of blood starts spreading from what's left of its face. But tell me again how the white patriarchy is at fault somehow.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Somone posted a stomach-turning video clip on one of the hate threads. Faggot, I think. It was blacks on some bus. A tranny with ass implants or weird padding aggrevated some "youth" who goes from 0-60 in under 2 seconds. Punches the he/she bloody and unconscious and then, in typical boon fashion, starts stomping on the back of its head until it stops moving and a pool of blood starts spreading from what's left of its face. But tell me again how the white patriarchy is at fault somehow.

They lash out due to being kept down economically?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
She’s squinting yet has a perfectly good pair of sunglasses on top of her potato head for the purpose of blocking the Sun rays causing her to squint. Fucking retard.