• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Political donations are public record and unemployed pat has never given even a dime. Ugly Niki is in charge of their finances.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I think there's some rule, like how foreign nations aren't allowed to 'publicly' donate to campaigns, people with down syndrome and welfare aren't allowed to donate either

G

my buddy had a brutal divorce and lost everything, long story short he lives as Pat does now. If he has people round his house or he’s driving in his old used car he’s always embarrassed and has to let everyone know his bitch wife took everything and he’s starting over again and will be back on his feet soon.

I understand his shame because it is shameful to live like that into your late 30s onwards and he will get himself out of it soon enough.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, really. He sounds like he's at least a hard worker, shit happens. He's actively trying to better himself and not laying about all day farting into the couch. I bet he gets laid way more than Rick, even living how he is now.