• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pig has been a victim of vandalism years before any O&A rascals knew he existed

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Congrats on living in a shitty neighborhood in Milwaukee, and unable to afford to move to Brookfield, New Berlin, Franklin, or several other nicer, less crime ridden areas Near or in Milwaukee county.

Lol lives in a place filled with poor fucks and college aged kids at 49 or however old the fuck he is.
How would he be able to drunkenly roll home from Hooligans then though?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
He put "college kids" in bold, because he knows what kind of dog whistle that is:

001.jpg

Fucking racist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They vandalized his car Nov 2015 and then came back for more two months later. They must have really hated his fucking guts to do that. I believe Pat was calling the cops on the college kids every time they threw a party or played their music too loud. When that happened to me and my friends we went to the people that complained and apologized and they were in turn appreciative and willing to work out an agreement. He must have been a massive cunt to those kids that they took it this far.
Of course he was a cunt, hes forever been the person not invited to any party.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I am very confused. If he was vandalized and burglarized before us stalkers, then how does he absolutely know that we are the ones who did the attempted swatting and also vandalized his motorcycle?

if he does manage to get any of us to writhe on the witness stand, all we have to do is show these tweets and our criminal felony stalking and damaging his property is instantly in doubt.

Pat is an unlovable cunt with bitch tits.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
They vandalized his car Nov 2015 and then came back for more two months later. They must have really hated his fucking guts to do that. I believe Pat was calling the cops on the college kids every time they threw a party or played their music too loud. When that happened to me and my friends we went to the people that complained and apologized and they were in turn appreciative and willing to work out an agreement. He must have been a massive cunt to those kids that they took it this far.
Fatrick being a massive, angry, unreasonable, wet blanket curmudgeonly tubby prick??! Doesn't sound like him! 😂

Fatrick makes out that he would be there with the college kids, drinking them under the table, 'schooling' them on politics and hearing the waves breaking between college girls legs but in reality he is the type of cunt who curtain twitches and calls the cops ALL the time.

G

8ce1606c9af51cd5b7502f600606c367.jpg

Anyone have that pic of when someone wrote "DICK" on his rear window? That's another good one.

I hate the fact that he claims he works out almost as much as Carol hates how he claims he runs half-marathons so I'm always looking for more proof that he's lying about it.

Look at these hands. Not a single callous or even the hint of one. Anyone who lifts and lifts heavy on a regular basis would have callouses. You have to use a stone of something on them from time to time to cut them down or there's a chance you can rip them open on a heavy deadlift or something but they'd still be visible.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He also once said that his house was broken into before anyone here knew of him. Someone allegedly stole a gun and his joke book... because they didn't like his ideas.

Nice shitty tree people neighborhood, stupid

The "they stole my joke book" shit was an obvious grift to try and get media attention. The comedy world would all have his back, he'd do the talk show circuit and become famous as the one comedian whose insights are so deep and profound, his enemies tried to silence his genius.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Probably due for a version update on the vandalism.

Also, nice callus-free hands, faggot. No wonder you had to hire actual men to remove the smallest stump Mother Nature has ever known.