• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pig has been a victim of vandalism years before any O&A rascals knew he existed

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
23f511b14554e70944188d0037c9c35d.jpg

ab6e09787838bc16cb16d07353d964d1.jpg

8ce1606c9af51cd5b7502f600606c367.jpg

Anyone have that pic of when someone wrote "DICK" on his rear window? That's another good one.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
Congrats on living in a shitty neighborhood in Milwaukee, and unable to afford to move to Brookfield, New Berlin, Franklin, or several other nicer, less crime ridden areas Near or in Milwaukee county.

Lol lives in a place filled with poor fucks and college aged kids at 49 or however old the fuck he is.

Last edited:
G

He also once said that his house was broken into before anyone here knew of him. Someone allegedly stole a gun and his joke book... because they didn't like his ideas.

Nice shitty tree people neighborhood, stupid
Not to break the forf wall, but baby. Child.
Those are simply your delusions.
any cyberstalker that attempts to make a threat towards my wife and I in real life will be neutralized swiftly and soundly. You sre comitting a felony right. Now.
leabe litigaion to the pros, you fucking rasish. Radish

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Mustangs aren't particularly expensive are they? I always saw them as the poor mans idea of a high end car. Poorly built, bad handling, but its got a big engine so must be good.

I wonder what he said to the college kids for them to target him, he probably crashed their party and belligerently lectured them about how he didn't need to go to college. it must really grind his gears that they can afford to live in the same street as him.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Mustangs aren't particularly expensive are they? I always saw them as the poor mans idea of a high end car. Poorly built, bad handling, but its got a big engine so must be good.

I wonder what he said to the college kids for them to target him, he probably crashed their party and belligerently lectured them about how he didn't need to go to college. it must really grind his gears that they can afford to live in the same street as him.
At this point I have to even doubt if any of that vandalism even happened.. Rick probably did all that to his own car for twitter attention. The only thing that looks like it might have been someone else is the BB / window nonsense but at this point who knows, that faggot is so starved for attention he would do anything for a viral tweet.

Forum Clout
They vandalized his car Nov 2015 and then came back for more two months later. They must have really hated his fucking guts to do that. I believe Pat was calling the cops on the college kids every time they threw a party or played their music too loud. When that happened to me and my friends we went to the people that complained and apologized and they were in turn appreciative and willing to work out an agreement. He must have been a massive cunt to those kids that they took it this far.