• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Patrick spends Thanksgiving AND Christmas alone

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There probably wasn't any one incident but just a string of holidays of him being an insufferable asshole.
We have seen how obnoxious he gets as he drinks more. By the time dinner is ready Im sure he is drunk and arguing with family member about what he feels they are wrong about. Then everyone ends up in awkward silence toward the tailend of the night trying to finish the pumpkin pie so they can get the fuck away from him. You know Pat ruins the holidays.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
We have seen how obnoxious he gets as he drinks more. By the time dinner is ready Im sure he is drunk and arguing with family member about what he feels they are wrong about. Then everyone ends up in awkward silence toward the tailend of the night trying to finish the pumpkin pie so they can get the fuck away from him. You know Pat ruins the holidays.
imagine getting drunk with your family members on the holidays and arguing instead of hotboxing a garage and blasting the Allman Brothers

Forum Clout
Christmas is just another day to Rick. Sitting on the fart couch, playing with his nerf guns and dinosaurs. To the rest of us normal people, its a time for cheer and having fun with your family. Having a few drinks, telling stories/jokes, letting the kids play together. Making a bunch of great food. Exchanging gifts. Not to Rick. He wakes up in his dead silent half hovel and picks his phone up to tweet and fart. Thats about it.
I'll bet that retard really does pick up his phone to fart, too

G

He literally told dozens and dozens of people- friends and all of his/Niki’s family- that the person who doxxed them and harassed them was Canyon Boykin, disgraced killer cop, and that he was doing a giant story with the huffington post to reveal it.

“You might have thought I was arguing with mere internet trolls, but check out THIS!” he explains, justifying his 3 years of engagement that caused their harassment, with the idea that he was going to be famous and it would be a national news story.

Now imagine him at thanksgiving, having to explain 10+ times that no, it wasn’t Canyon Boykin and no, there is no huffington post story. It was just a troll who completely outsmarted him for 9 months. But he’s going to keep on engaging, because if he didn’t it would get worse.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I would love to know how Niki’s family thinks about the fat pig she married, especially now post lol suit. He has zero redeemable qualities and would be the worst person to have around. The fact that he proudly encourages his “followers” to argue / hate their family members with different politics shows how miserable he is to hate people over politics.

P

potatopeeler63

I would love to know how Niki’s family thinks about the fat pig she married, especially now post lol suit. He has zero redeemable qualities and would be the worst person to have around. The fact that he proudly encourages his “followers” to argue / hate their family members with different politics shows how miserable he is to hate people over politics.

“niki, i already Told you, we shall not be in touch with your siblings because they are unvaccinaTed.”
I hope rick has his 5 amazon guns locked up tight because one day her drug-addled mind is going to snap and pull an american beauty

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I guarantee you he drunkenly slips into that femmy "Patrick Tomlinson, Firebrand" voice with his family.