• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Patrick spends Thanksgiving AND Christmas alone

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Christmas is just another day to Rick. Sitting on the fart couch, playing with his nerf guns and dinosaurs. To the rest of us normal people, its a time for cheer and having fun with your family. Having a few drinks, telling stories/jokes, letting the kids play together. Making a bunch of great food. Exchanging gifts. Not to Rick. He wakes up in his dead silent half hovel and picks his phone up to tweet and fart. Thats about it.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I'd love to know why. Like, I know its because hes an annoying, insufferable cunt, but I'm curious about the specific stories or incidents as to why hes banned from all family get togethers.

If I had to guess, I'd go out on a limb and theorize it's because he's an abrasive asshole about people's beliefs despite being a fraud who holds those beliefs purely for social media likes.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Prove me wrong, Patrick. Post some photos like you do about every other mundane part of your life.

You won't post these pictures because you spend the holidays in bars with all the other unlovable alkies.
Not having family and friends and being alone during the holidays is just the price you pay for being a political firebrand, child. I'm sorry you're so bad at this.

P

potatopeeler63

Not having family and friends and being alone during the holidays is just the price you pay for being a political firebrand, child. I'm sorry you're so bad at this.
Geopolitical expert and intellectual pundit.

Im sure pat will spend his holiday reading international relations abstracts and pouring over foreign policy theses

8B3AD2C3-87F6-4B6D-8A25-D270A9E4EBEC.jpeg

EC0B8BD4-BC0B-4C6C-AE2C-D586A2F852F4.jpeg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Incredibly based, enjoy your shitty family get togethers in your cheap trailers. Imagine disregarding your boring family to drink 16 beers while you fart in your girlfriends mouth as she slurps on your manhole. Patrick is a king.