Reminder: Patrick is an experienced Krav Maga and jiu jitsu practitioner but has never shared a single picture of him doing either

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He complained that the steam room wasn’t open yet when the gym came back after Covid. He thinks the steam room is how you get in shape which is obvious it’s not working. Only time I ever heard the steam room being useful was from Don Rickles who said that’s how the Rat Pack were able to perform in Vegas - Party until Dawn - and do it again the next night without issue. Steam room got all the booze out.
The steam room dehydrates you, so if you're a fighter who's just a bee's dick above the weight limit you can dehydrate and get under.

It burns zero calories, though - your body is not even having to heat itself, so it takes some of the normal caloric load off - and it's not a long-term solution.

Of course our fat triathlete thinks it counts as exercise.

G

The steam room dehydrates you, so if you're a fighter who's just a bee's dick above the weight limit you can dehydrate and get under.

It burns zero calories, though - your body is not even having to heat itself, so it takes some of the normal caloric load off - and it's not a long-term solution.

I only go into the steam room at my gym because it feels good and I imagine it exfoliates. I find my muscles don't get as sore if I just sit around in there for about 15 minutes after a workout.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks if he sweats it will be just as effective as working out since you sweat when you’re working out. Knowing Pat he probably thinks he’s some genius that figured something out and laughs at all those putting in actual work outs.

G

I think he did actually delete them, even Pat must find that embarrassing.
Last time I checked they were still there. It's funny to scroll through his Insta. So many funny memories. Pictures of his dumb cubed chicken meals. Models he has fucked up and never mentioned again. Dumb pictures of his stupid face taking up the whole frame. If you ever need a laugh, check out his Instagram

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I only go into the steam room at my gym because it feels good and I imagine it exfoliates. I find my muscles don't get as sore if I just sit around in there for about 15 minutes after a workout.
That's the real point of them. Traditional saunas/banyas also involve getting massaged with birch branches and finishing the whole thing with a plunge in cold water. Quickly alternating between hot and cold baths is good for cardiovascular health if I'm not mistaken.

It's a post-workout wellness thing, not a weightless routine, no matter how much calorifically-challenged fatsos want to pretend otherwise.

G

That's the real point of them. Traditional saunas/banyas also involve getting massaged with birch branches and finishing the whole thing with a plunge in cold water. Quickly alternating between hot and cold baths is good for cardiovascular health if I'm not mistaken.

It's a post-workout wellness thing, not a weightless routine, no matter how much calorifically-challenged fatsos want to pretend otherwise.
That's exactly what I do, too. After a workout I go to the steam room for about 15 or 20 minutes, and then I take a shower and cool down before I get dressed and leave. I didn't know if there was any actual science behind it I just knew it felt really good.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

The fact that he complained about it being closed definitely means thats the majority of his workout “routine”. He walks about a bit, stops and looks at his phone, sits on a machine and takes 5-10 minutes to do 1 set due to still looking at his phone and then it’s steam room child. He would post a gross selfie of how he ran a lot on the treadmill but never posts the treadmill screen showing his results.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
The fact that he complained about it being closed definitely means thats the majority of his workout “routine”. He walks about a bit, stops and looks at his phone, sits on a machine and takes 5-10 minutes to do 1 set due to still looking at his phone and then it’s steam room child. He would post a gross selfie of how he ran a lot on the treadmill but never posts the treadmill screen showing his results.
We know he only spends an hour at the gym. He probably walks on the treadmill or elliptical for 15, curls dumbbells for 15, steam room for 15, and the rest of the time is spent walking around creeping on women, taking a shit, etc

Fatrick is that kid who makes up outlandish stories that he knows can't be verified by anyone but everyone just humors until he goes away. He was never checked physically for being a faggot because he's a fat fucking coward and this is the result a literal man child who apologizes for pedophiles because he too fucks kids. Name me one more God damn time in a lolsuit motherfucker

G

Fatrick is that kid who makes up outlandish stories that he knows can't be verified by anyone but everyone just humors until he goes away. He was never checked physically for being a faggot because he's a fat fucking coward and this is the result a literal man child who apologizes for pedophiles because he too fucks kids. Name me one more God damn time in a lolsuit motherfucker
3fjcke498vf11.jpg

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Dad works for Nintendo, Mom was a spy for the CIA, hot girlfriend in the next town who was actually his cousin

G

He probably walks on the treadmill or elliptical for 15, curls dumbbells for 15, steam room for 15, and the rest of the time is spent walking around creeping on women, taking a shit, etc
Let's just make it clear. He doesn't lift weights. He doesn't even curl dumbbells. His arms are scrawnier than his wife's. He has no muscle definition whatsoever. No traps, no lats, nothing. Nothing about his body says "this guy lifts weights". He might walk for 15 minutes then sniff some benches and creep on women before jerking his micro peen in the steam room but he doesn't lift.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Let's just make it clear. He doesn't lift weights. He doesn't even curl dumbbells. His arms are scrawnier than his wife's. He has no muscle definition whatsoever. No traps, no lats, nothing. Nothing about his body says "this guy lifts weights". He might walk for 15 minutes then sniff some benches and creep on women before jerking his micro peen in the steam room but he doesn't lift.
After seeing the pics of Niki and her girlfriend that Dan showed during his podcast I started thinking Pat might just be getting as big as possible so Niki's chest and shoulders aren't wider than his. She already has him on the arms and hands. Obviously he's too lazy and genetically disastrous to do it by building layers of lean muscle so he's convinced himself being a big fat guy is the same thing.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
One of his funniest delusional moments ever is when one of his Twitter pals jokingly suggested he get a better fitting shirt and Patty said, "The fit is quite nice, actually. I'm just broader in the chest and shoulders than most." Little. Baby Child. Nothing you believe is true.
Just because my clothes are tight due to being too large for them doesn't mean I need a bigger size, child.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Always hilarious, even funnier he took two selfies to document one trip to the gym where he obviously didn’t really work out.
Its fantastic and a Hall of Fame entry on the pants-shitting retard scale. People proud of the their gym work showing their bodies/muscles, Pat just photographs his stupid potato head. When making a Wellington, the entire point is the reveal of the middle while cutting it open. Pat completely negates that of course because it came out embarrassingly awful.