Reminder: No poster in "Literally Criticism" has the talent/drive needed to secure two lucrative contracts in the cutthroat publishing industry.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I have to drive 3.5 miles to my local library to pick up one of Mr. Tomlinson's books and 9 miles to my local Barnes and Noble to purchase one.

To what lengths do I need to go to get a piece of art with your name on it, character?
If you ask nicely I'll send you a doodle of my cock. It's like half veins, vuuuuuurry aesthetic.

l0de

the l0de radio hour every friday night!
Are you the real l0de?

Lol. All your manuscripts are shit and your covers look like garbage. I mean this with no hyperbole or exaggeration and I have read both of your work: You are a worse author than Patrick. Your books are objectively amateurish looking trash. The brass balls on you to try and go after Patrick's output is astounding.
I have never gone after his work, which I have not read (and probably never will). In most cases, he'd have almost no say over his covers.

If you would like me to care about your opinion on on books, please post one you wrote. If it's better than mine, I'll gladly admit defeat. I write these fuckers in my spare time in-between shifts mopping up at the jack-off parlor and post them online for free. I do my own covers because I'm a cheap jew. They are exactly the way I want them to be and a good reflection of my dissolute lifestyle. Feel free to polish those brass balls at any time, that summer patina isn't going to suck itself off.

Your friend,
l0de ray dio

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
I have never gone after his work, which I have not read (and probably never will). In most cases, he'd have almost no say over his covers.

If you would like me to care about your opinion on on books, please post one you wrote. If it's better than mine, I'll gladly admit defeat. I write these fuckers in my spare time in-between shifts mopping up at the jack-off parlor and post them online for free. I do my own covers because I'm a cheap jew. They are exactly the way I want them to be and a good reflection of my dissolute lifestyle. Feel free to polish those brass balls at any time, that summer patina isn't going to suck itself off.

Your friend,
l0de ray dio

Have you ever met Danny Ross? I feel like you’d have a lot to talk about

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Your friend,
l0de ray dio
So by your own admission, you're less of an author than fat loser Rick Tomlinson. You should probably anhero yourself with the sharpest knife you have.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Ok ok. Here.

Attachments

• 9783867876094.jpg
    9783867876094.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits

Your friend,
l0de ray dio
I know you don't care about your readers opinions because otherwise you wouldn't release such terrible books.
And I sure hope you do your own covers because if you paid money for them you need to be in an assisted living facility for your own safety.