• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Niki lives in depressed, abject squalor while her sister lives in pampered, cozy comfort.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220105-230614_Chrome.jpg

There's an episode of OnA where Lady Di talked about her apartment, and how her roommate Bill would sit alone at the kitchen table everyday, drinking himself blind.

I remember thinking what an utterly soul crushing existence it must be to live like that. This is exactly how I pictured that kitchen.

Forum Clout
View attachment 18608

There's an episode of OnA where Lady Di talked about her apartment, and how her roommate Bill would sit alone at the kitchen table everyday, drinking himself blind.

I remember thinking what an utterly soul crushing existence it must be to live like that. This is exactly how I pictured that kitchen.
Honestly, having seen the video of Lady Di's place it looked a lot like this. More disheveled but similarly appointed.

Lady Di was also more educated than Fat. More pleasant and funny as well.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The kitchen on the left belongs to Niki's cute redhead sister. But do go on telling yourself you chose a dream boat and great provider, Niki.

kf0ot8.png

vt9i7w.png
Nothing screams class like laminate cabinets. I’d swear if Martin didn’t show us the deed that this was a rental and their landlord was fine with collecting Rube coin and not updating shit. Can’t imagine the wiring in that shit hole. Probably has Cable lines ran through Drilled holes in the walls and floors.

Luckily when I built my house I had Cable and Ethernet wiring ran and done so in a way that if it got outdated I could easily pull it out and run new wires. All I did was run some pvc piping through the footers and put the cable down it. Recently updated the Coaxial to Cat 6. Unfortunately Spectrum nor Verizon is currently offering FTTP in St Tammany Parish so I’m stuck with Coaxial until someone wires for the 21st century up here. Assuming that will happen when the Parish finishes moving utility lines under ground and off poles.

I do like Toni’s natural grain lightly stained Maple cabinets. They look homey and we’ll crafted. Someone had the money to hire an actual cabinet maker.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
This actually makes me sad. I don’t know how anyone could even consider that a kitchen. Where are you supposed to put the cutting board to chop vegetables? Where are you supposed to leave dishes to dry?

I can’t even shit on Rick in this thread, that is genuinely the saddest and most depressing “kitchen” I’ve ever seen. And I agree, if I lived in that shithole, I’d be sitting at the table chugging whatever I could to make me forget everything.

It all makes sense now. He’s depressed because he lives in that psych ward, so he drinks himself to sleep every night which makes him irritable. And his cooking looks like shit because he literally doesn’t have anywhere to prepare a proper meal. I’m honestly impressed now with the photos of his cooking, considering that this is what he’s dealing with.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This actually makes me sad. I don’t know how anyone could even consider that a kitchen. Where are you supposed to put the cutting board to chop vegetables? Where are you supposed to leave dishes to dry?

I can’t even shit on Rick in this thread, that is genuinely the saddest and most depressing “kitchen” I’ve ever seen. And I agree, if I lived in that shithole, I’d be sitting at the table chugging whatever I could to make me forget everything.

It all makes sense now. He’s depressed because he lives in that psych ward, so he drinks himself to sleep every night which makes him irritable. And his cooking looks like shit because he literally doesn’t have anywhere to prepare a proper meal. I’m honestly impressed now with the photos of his cooking, considering that this is what he’s dealing with.
Pat lives in This Old Crack House.

Bob Vila and Norm couldn’t even rehab that shithole if they had help from both Property Brothers and Ty Pennington.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 18608

This looks the kitchenette in an institution