• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Niki lives in depressed, abject squalor while her sister lives in pampered, cozy comfort.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The kitchen on the left belongs to Niki's cute redhead sister. But do go on telling yourself you chose a dream boat and great provider, Niki.

kf0ot8.png

vt9i7w.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I have a habit of hopping on Zillow to find $100,000~$20,000 houses of all kinds to see what work would need to be done cause I wanna get into property more

I see places that are cheap and insides are recently renovated so seem really nice. Then I see cramped shit or outdated and even those completely rundown houses that used to be something and think of what I would need to do to fix them up, how much it'd cost, would it be worth it.

Pat's pen falls into a different category. Who would want not only a cramped kitchen like that but complete bottom barrel cabinets and appliances? Extremely small "bedrooms" which I hate when I see 4bd 2bath places but it turns out there's 3 10x10 rooms one of whom you'd need to walk thru to get to the kitchen.
And then the location. Sure close to a city, but directly adjacent to that housing project? I bet it's safe enough for a shut-in but I would want a garage for my car rather than a safe-light that doesn't even make a vandelous fat man flinch.

P

potatopeeler63

there is undoubtedly a few dozen roaches living behind that oven.

you can already picture fatrick, 7 beers deep at 3pm on a tuesday, doing that harumph noise when one of them crawls across his pink blanket

i demand you to stay in the kitchen area, children. fuck around and find out.