• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Jim Norton almost got arrested because he freaked out because his drink was wrong.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Jim is actually technically correct in not mentioning AA by name because the anonymity rules apply to radio/media and interviews. Ron Bennington does the same thing.

Jim was deep in the AA cult before he was ever an "alcoholic" His father is an AA guy, hence forcing his 17 year old son into rehab when he caught him drinking a Zima. He also probably molested him or at the very least failed to protect him from being repeatedly molested.
I don’t get that. I thought anonymous just meant you don’t say last names or out other members.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don’t get that. I thought anonymous just meant you don’t say last names or out other members.
Tradition 11 from the Big Book: “Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films.” (Short Form)

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
The “recovering addict” part of Norton made me hate him. He got drunk a couple times as a kid and probably got sick like you do when you first drink as a kid. He turned that into some fake long term struggle.
What bothers me about it is that his sex addiction clearly dictates his entire life. So he doesn’t drink but never made any progress as an addict in general yet his ego gave him the confidence to give people advice on the radio.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Karen Norton often behaves likes this. He might as well have asked for Gene Simmons manager when he was waiting outside the bathroom for him after he "snubbed" and "blew off" his conversation at the urinals!!! Sorry I'm not a HOT, YOUNG Chick with BIT TITS! No, no... I'm sorry. I'm just a massive fan who buys every SHIT PRODUCT you put out. [spits on the floor, performatively]

Forum Clout
Yeah but the 'god' of AA is like the 'god' of freemasonry or scientology whatever generic satanic cult nonsense is the new way of being part of some secret society. Stuff like AA literally follows the same rules of secret societies with its odd deity worship and codes. And has the exact same auditing process as scientology where they force you to admit your past mistakes in a session with some other member or sponsor that is part of your record. So you have to admit the things you did on alcohol in AA to some counselor or sponsor just like you need to admit stuff to a higher ranking scientologist to go 'clearl'. The stuff you say in AA is not protected either like attorney-client or doctor-patient as well.

AA also has weird lingo that they borrowed from televangelists like how many people they 'saved' from alcoholism or whatever. Yet their recidivist rates for AA are massive. 90% or more of people who go to at least two AA meetings are not sober. And that is a conservative estimate. Pretty much no one in AA gets sober and those that do end up becoming obsessed with the program like Norton. A program that conveniently excuses the rest of his harmful behaviors like taking AIDS medication and being a faggot.
I have a relative that went to rehab several times and AA a couple times. Always hated AA and saw through the bullshit because he's an actual intelligent person. Finally after many relapses he went to this place called Schick Shadel. Really gnarly shit they do. They basically give you Antabuse and force you to drink making you sick as shit and they do this a couple times a week for like 2 months. The in-between days consist of crazy psychoanalysis and therapy but basically the idea is they make it so just the idea of drinking or whatever drug your addicted to in your head just makes you feel sick even thinking about it. He explained more to me in detail but I'm rambling. It's super interesting shit and it's far more effective than any rehab or AA meeting.