• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when some of you guys thought covidcumia was a false flag?

G

I never thought he was Pat, but until someone here actually spoke with him on the phone I sincerely thought he was brother Joe.
I'm not brother Joe, but I guess I'm a real boomer even though I'm not quite old enough, because he doesn't really get on my nerves, The pontificating is annoying, the all-in on Trump actually being a conservative rather than him using that character for self gain is as well, but I think he's just a blue collar wop that found away to play adequate music for a middle class living rather than turning a wrench or using snips. Why not exploit a brother that you have who is willing to tighten you up with an allowance. Anthony was just going to blow that money on some teen aged 3 anyway.

G

I'm not brother Joe, but I guess I'm a real boomer even though I'm not quite old enough, because he doesn't really get on my nerves, The pontificating is annoying, the all-in on Trump actually being a conservative rather than him using that character for self gain is as well, but I think he's just a blue collar wop that found away to play adequate music for a middle class living rather than turning a wrench or using snips. Why not exploit a brother that you have who is willing to tighten you up with an allowance. Anthony was just going to blow that money on some teen aged 3 anyway.
Classic.

God bless ya Boomia!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"youwillneverfindme 1488"

LOL in his pig brain he sees us as only focusing on stalking and white supremacy...when in reality we just focus on ribs and Fatrick is one of the ultimate rib providers by being utterly stupid and fat.
He’s desperate to portray us as Nazis because he thinks it’s the key to getting him attention and sympathy instead of advice to “ignore the trolls.”

Sadly for Fat he’s absolutely useless at writing in another voice and he’s such an egomaniac his idea of insulting himself is basically “Boy, that Patrick sure thinks he’s cool with his massive penis and chiseled physique. I’m going to defame him all night as soon as I get back from my Klan meeting. Any fellow Nazis want to vandalize his property with me? HH88”

G

Not autism, head shots from my youth, today I couldn't recall the word allowance. I'm hoping for early dementia to be a burden on some nigger home care attendant and not even recognize them abusing me. At my size it will be awhile before I atrophy into weak even as my brain turns to oatmeal, I'll be niggering and punching them, with good shots for a few years.

Boomia is a good egg. I admire his fierce and unrelenting autism

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Not autism, head shots from my youth, today I couldn't recall the word allowance. I'm hoping for early dementia to be a burden on some nigger home care attendant and not even recognize them abusing me. At my size it will be awhile before I atrophy into weak even as my brain turns to oatmeal, I'll be niggering and punching them, with good shots for a few years.
Don’t accidentally Benoit the family, bud.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I still hate niggers more than you do.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Wrong all 3 times child, I am me, I have tricked you all longer than you thought you had me fooled with Josiah. My 5d chess skills have exposed you all for the nazi, incel, stalkers you are, wait quietly for the knock, the Biden DOJ is planning to issue warrants right after piss play Polpot is prosecuted.
Stare too long into the fat, and the fat becomes you

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
os1unpt217p01.jpg

G

CovidCumia thought I was Pat and you pea brains think he's a genius
No streetshitter calling you Pat was because I do think you're some Pat connected loser. Maybe some scifi geek or something or worse just a darkie that thinks Pat is an "important voice" so yes Rick, I see you.

Last edited by a moderator: