• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when some of you guys thought covidcumia was a false flag?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
And then we got to see the actual, transparently-bogus false flag attempts by Pat. There's no way no-talent Pat could ever create a character like @covidcumia, who
1. is actually funny in his own oblivious way,
2. does not speak like Pat at all,
3. is a simple, salt-of-the-earth kind of guy.

Pat is incapable of being intentionally funny, can only write characters who speak like snarky, overly-wordy faggots (like him), and could never give a character he disagrees with politically any redeeming qualities.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Youwillneverfindme1488 email, and the one account saying he would kick Patrick's ass and he lived in Milwaukee, conveniently submitted to his subpeona request
I remember there being an account on here saying stuff like "if I see Pat I will stomp on him with my boots" or some shit. Then there's the vandalism of his bike with phrases like "Pat the gay virgin", and the voicemails that he left himself as Canyon.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The email was especially transparent because he says stuff like "I will continue to defame you because I know that you will not catch me". Nobody considers anything on here to be defamation, it's just jokes (the pepperoni and Niki pussy farts stuff) or facts (Pat being a complete loser and fraud with no career who was cucked publicly). Nobody here has a guilty conscience and cares about being "caught". And also the email was totally devoid of humor.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The email was especially transparent because he says stuff like "I will continue to defame you because I know that you will not catch me". Nobody considers anything on here to be defamation, it's just jokes (the pepperoni and Niki pussy farts stuff) or facts (Pat being a complete loser and fraud with no career who was cucked publicly). Nobody here has a guilty conscience and cares about being "caught". And also the email was totally devoid of humor.

Calling him a pedo might be defamation. Unless it's true of course. I have no hard evidence that it's not. I wouldn't want to accuse any of you being defamers without hard evidence, so if you guys say he is I'll take you at your word.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I remember there being an account on here saying stuff like "if I see Pat I will stomp on him with my boots" or some shit. Then there's the vandalism of his bike with phrases like "Pat the gay virgin", and the voicemails that he left himself as Canyon.
Pat was so bad at planting evidence. It was sniffed out within minutes.

G

I never subscribed to the covidcumia is Pat narrative because Pat is literally incapable of being even marginally funny or likeable. He's too much of an NPC to convincingly change anything about his awful personality.
I never thought he was Pat, but until someone here actually spoke with him on the phone I sincerely thought he was brother Joe.

G

And then we got to see the actual, transparently-bogus false flag attempts by Pat. There's no way no-talent Pat could ever create a character like @covidcumia, who
1. is actually funny in his own oblivious way,
2. does not speak like Pat at all,
3. is a simple, salt-of-the-earth kind of guy.

Pat is incapable of being intentionally funny, can only write characters who speak like snarky, overly-wordy faggots (like him), and could never give a character he disagrees with politically any redeeming qualities.
Wrong all 3 times child, I am me, I have tricked you all longer than you thought you had me fooled with Josiah. My 5d chess skills have exposed you all for the nazi, incel, stalkers you are, wait quietly for the knock, the Biden DOJ is planning to issue warrants right after piss play Polpot is prosecuted.