• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when retards were protesting 5G

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Also, how many times you gonna get tricked by evil corporations to know that ANYTHING they want to do YOU DON'T WANT, stupits. Thanks a ton for the help T-Mobile! You guys are really helping humanity out!

Anything any of these kind faggots want, you should not want on principle.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
‎
‎
Forum Clout
WWAWD Evo vs Iphone?

This is one of my favourite shows to be honest with ya. I know the whole nopie thing is super gay and all. Patrice talking to the 30 something year old intern Dustin is fucking hilarious.

"Patrice, make this guy your Kenny"
"Kenny has value. I can't have this guy raping bitches on the road, killing a bitch in the closet".

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout
This is one of my favourite shows to be honest with ya. I know the whole nopie thing is super gay and all. Patrice talking to the 30 something year old intern Dustin is fucking hilarious.

"Patrice, make this guy your Kenny"
"Kenny has value. I can't have this guy raping bitches on the road, killing a bitch in the closet".
It's a great show. Bob pretending he is talking to Larry as he is on the set of Curb to film a scene he had like one line in.

G

Ok, you been to Asia...didnt you find internet coverage alot superior even outside the cities? Malaysia's infrastructure makes Canada look like crap.
Malaysia is fucking tiny with roughly the same amount of people. If you put all of Canada's 5G infrastructure in Malaysia's footprint you could probably cook a meal by holding it up in the air.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Malaysia is fucking tiny with roughly the same amount of people. If you put all of Canada's 5G infrastructure in Malaysia's footprint you could probably cook a meal by holding it up in the air.

Sweet sweet moisture disrupting microwaves. Especially good in humid areas!