• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when retards were protesting 5G

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
There's a tree in a huge park near me that's actually a phone mast but disguised to blend in better so from a distance it looks like a tree. During early covid people would post on social media claiming it's 5g and causing covid. The park is huge and has large parts shut to the public as it's working farmland. If I was building some evil phone mast I wouldn't put it in the public area of the park.

But that's just me

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
they dont have good 4G coverage and they want to sell you some shit that has even less coverage? member the first iphone didnt even have 3G?
I understand the idea that 5G is supposed to be better but when I get 1 bar of 5G it's slower than full 4G. In my mind with how it was hyped 1 bar of 5G should be as fast as full 4G or else where is the difference?

IMG_20230523_062940_499.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
5g is worthless garbage that has no range, it was designed simply to keep companies "innovating" in other words busy work to keep my job.
4g is fine, has enough speed doesn't burn out your battery and has an incredible range. Verizon's 5g is complete shit, requiring repeaters every few blocks

G

Is the 5g here even "5g"? Kuala Lumpur's airport ...now that had real 5G. (coverage was by a State-owned internet provider apparently)