• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Patrick thought he was going to sue 60 anonymous people and win

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Don't forget he was asking for 50k and if I had to guess he was thinking he could get 50k/Doe. He probably told Niki they'd be set for life. Even if he only got 10-20k/Doe that's way more money than he's ever going to make in the rest of his miserable life.
This part always made me laugh. First, it wasn't quite clear who he was suing to get the money from. You could read it as $50k total because of how poorly written it was. But second, in order to prove damages, he'd need to A) make his financials available to show a loss of money related to the trolls or B) whine and cry like a little bitch and claim emotional distress.

Neither of these would have netted him $50,000 total, much less $50,000 from each Doe. His books are worthless and he makes no money. And emotional distress would be difficult to prove when he is constantly replying and firing out Action Pat phrases.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Fair enough but he knows some peoples identities already and hasn’t done shit.
He is a coward, you see.

Actually maybe we should have left him do that. Then we could DMCA him and get him thrown off Twitter for good.

No need Mr.Turd, a pig is gonna pig.

Remember that time he said he was a famous author with 47,000 followers all over the world but when I went to his book signing at the biggest conference of the year there was literally no one there?

good times

Hey this faggot is so cool he can go anywhere in the world and on a weeks notice will have some fellas to party with, cyberstalker.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand this lolsuit. What was the best outcome he could get from this? Quasi hands over all the IPs and we all used legit emails to register here, best case scenario for him. Then what though? An email typically doesn’t identify someone and an IP is even more vague. And if he identifies people couldn’t they just deny calling him fat? I guess I just don’t get it, Pat.

Remember when Ant talked about his divorce, how he thought he'd waltz into the courtroom like Gregory Peck and give a passionate speech about why Jennifer doesn't deserve his radio money? Only to find it was mostly a streamlined process, done like every other divorce?

What was the best outcome for Piggy? Seriously, it's that picture that I think Tony drew. The one where he's on the stand, pointing a piggy finger at a couple problematic defendants. Oink! That's them! He told everyone that he couldn't wait to "face them in court" because that was the ultimate fantasy. Where Quasi has all our social security numbers, SLAPP laws don't exist, and the plaintiff can scream "YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY" at the defendant and have the judge enforce it. The magical fantasy courtroom inside Patrick's narcissistic head, where United States law is essentially every episode of Star Trek where someone goes on trial and Picard gives a big speech at the end to save them.

You know he lost all that money, he got nothing, he owes Quasi, blah blah. I think what makes him seethe the most is to spend all that money and never get to make a big speech in front of the judge. Your honor, if I could give a brief speech about how these people have terrorized my family... sorry fatso, take it to twitter.

Forum Clout
Remember when Ant talked about his divorce, how he thought he'd waltz into the courtroom like Gregory Peck and give a passionate speech about why Jennifer doesn't deserve his radio money? Only to find it was mostly a streamlined process, done like every other divorce?

What was the best outcome for Piggy? Seriously, it's that picture that I think Tony drew. The one where he's on the stand, pointing a piggy finger at a couple problematic defendants. Oink! That's them! He told everyone that he couldn't wait to "face them in court" because that was the ultimate fantasy. Where Quasi has all our social security numbers, SLAPP laws don't exist, and the plaintiff can scream "YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY" at the defendant and have the judge enforce it. The magical fantasy courtroom inside Patrick's narcissistic head, where United States law is essentially every episode of Star Trek where someone goes on trial and Picard gives a big speech at the end to save them.

You know he lost all that money, he got nothing, he owes Quasi, blah blah. I think what makes him seethe the most is to spend all that money and never get to make a big speech in front of the judge. Your honor, if I could give a brief speech about how these people have terrorized my family... sorry fatso, take it to twitter.
That’s also why he couldn’t help but barge in on that one Zoom court case. He HAD to have that conversation.

Forum Clout
He was hoping to doxx everyone on twitter and have his pedophile goons from the SFWA call and cry to get people fired.
People who actually work and not sit around all day and molest kids at night. That was his whole plan.
Wasn't it part of the lolsuit that even if Pats lawyers got any names they strictly weren't allowed to share them with Pat or release them publicly. If Pat ever doxxed anyone they could have turned around and sued him right back.

Forum Clout
This part always made me laugh. First, it wasn't quite clear who he was suing to get the money from. You could read it as $50k total because of how poorly written it was. But second, in order to prove damages, he'd need to A) make his financials available to show a loss of money related to the trolls or B) whine and cry like a little bitch and claim emotional distress.

Neither of these would have netted him $50,000 total, much less $50,000 from each Doe. His books are worthless and he makes no money. And emotional distress would be difficult to prove when he is constantly replying and firing out Action Pat phrases.
I actually want a definitive answer from Pat on this. Was he looking for $50k per John Doe, totaling $3Mil, or did he want $50k total, which would be like $833 per Doe? Because if he only wanted $50k total he's a goddamn moron.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
He really does have a Chris Chan level of understanding of things. Imagine thinking that somebody that logged on to a web forum and then introduced themselves to him would be arrested and held without bail. It’s still makes me laugh thinking he actually went through with this.

G

He really does have a Chris Chan level of understanding of things. Imagine thinking that somebody that logged on to a web forum and then introduced themselves to him would be arrested and held without bail. It’s still makes me laugh thinking he actually went through with this.
I've watched EVERY episode of Law & Order, child.