• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Patrick thought he was going to sue 60 anonymous people and win

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
shrk02nq3yi41.jpg

Forum Clout
I still don’t understand this lolsuit. What was the best outcome he could get from this? Quasi hands over all the IPs and we all used legit emails to register here, best case scenario for him. Then what though? An email typically doesn’t identify someone and an IP is even more vague. And if he identifies people couldn’t they just deny calling him fat? I guess I just don’t get it, Pat.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand this lolsuit. What was the best outcome he could get from this? Quasi hands over all the IPs and we all used legit emails to register here, best case scenario for him. Then what though? An email typically doesn’t identify someone and an IP is even more vague. And if he identifies people couldn’t they just deny calling him fat? I guess I just don’t get it, Pat.
Ol Resto took Piggy for a ride. That’s the only reason this case saw a courtroom
38456CAA-E1BD-4A25-86D0-D74712008256.jpeg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
He was hoping to doxx everyone on twitter and have his pedophile goons from the SFWA call and cry to get people fired.
People who actually work and not sit around all day and molest kids at night. That was his whole plan.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
All pat really wants is to be able to search your social media accounts for things we made fun of him for. He would also try to call your employer to get you fired. He would post your photo on twitter weekly with shit like " This is what a nazi cyber terrorist looks like"

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
He would also try to call your employer to get you fired.
It'd be hilarious if he did that to me considering I'd most likely be the one answering the call, or my boss, who is somewhat aware of what's going on and was even laughing when I was listening to the Josiah Tapes and the traffic court stream. I'd string him along then end the call with, "Thanks for tip, big fat faggot."