• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Pat ruined the successful podcast Strictly Stalking?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Click bait title " We are coming for you" trying to make it sound like that the pests said that. Nope it was pat thinking he we about to blow this whole thing wide open with his all star cast of lawyers and financial backing from a bunch of shut in nerds. Knowing how it it plays out makes it funnier to watch this now. Pat thought he would have names to drag on twitter and ended up paying all that time and money to get a lien placed on his home.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
His whole Atrictly Atalking appearance was insane. He was clearly loving every minute of attention and he was barely restraining his glee. Only a self-absorbed lunatic would describe raping his own daughter and making pepperonis out of black children.

"Huh huh you guyz, look what I have to deaaall with! Like, they said I RAPED... my DAUGHTER! How crazy is that??? And they're all cowards who would never fight me because I'm tall and ripped and handsome and a trained fighter! Anyway, buy my book!! They said I raped my daughter! Toodles! "

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His whole Atrictly Atalking appearance was insane. He was clearly loving every minute of attention and he was barely restraining his glee. Only a self-absorbed lunatic would describe raping his own daughter and making pepperonis out of black children.

"Huh huh you guyz, look what I have to deaaall with! Like, they said I RAPED... my DAUGHTER! How crazy is that??? And they're all cowards who would never fight me because I'm tall and ripped and handsome and a trained fighter! Anyway, buy my book!! They said I raped my daughter! Toodles! "
You can tell he just loves to talk about himself. First he started off playing victim. Once twitter came up, all the stalking stuff gets set aside so he can self fellate about his famous tweets and writing career like its a job interview.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Imagine being a grown man over 40 and the biggest moment of celebrity and fame, the singular focus of your life to this moment, is going on a podcast centered mainly around women getting stalked to whine for attention about how a beehive you continually whack with a stick stings you.

It's even funnier now that his big tough guy act at the end left him with a lien on his half house, no book deal and the red face of a man about to die of high blood pressure after his attempts to fake vandalism and threats against him on Meatloaf Monday fail to get him attention.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
look how proud of himself he is during the podcast

6462C8BE-62EB-4258-9BD4-2C0A7FCCBB01.jpeg

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://youtube.com/c/StrictlyStalking[/URL]

It was a good podcast! I actually listened to a few other episodes and liked them. It's compelling to hear true crime stories especially first hand interviews with victims.

Really pissed that Pat had to fuck it up. Put a few people out of a job too.
Everything in his vicinity he ruins...Niki, SFWA, the half-hovel, now even Hooligans might be at risk.

G

The problem is when you only have victims on to tell their side of the story. Even if they are actually victims, you're hearing a very biased perspective. At the very least you want to also have a police investigator who can give you some hard facts about what actually happened.