Remember when Pat got $11,875 from the government for no reason

TorpidSloth

View attachment 202202

He said it was for payroll. He paid himself $11,875 for doing nothing.

Isn't this just shocking to anyone else?
Fucking despicable. I know a guy who owns and runs his own restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a nice pub grill that has a small seasonal menu. Lockdown obviously hit him hard. He ate up his savings paying his staff, didn't take a salary himself for more than a year. Luckily his wife has a decent job or they and their son would've been in even deeper shit.

He survived by adapting and offering home delivery (which he usually delivered himself), as well as learning to cook and helping out in the kitchen to replace a line cook (black) who decided to take lockdown bucks and stay at home smoking weed and playing video games. Oh and by taking on two new lines of credit and a lot more debt.

He never applied for government help because he was "too embarrassed to ask for a hand-out." He hit the bottle hard almost every night for a year, but came through it alright and says the business is doing well now. We went there for lunch a few weeks ago.

He's one of the lucky ones because his wife helped keep them above water and he owns the building the restaurant is in, but millions around the globe weren't as lucky. Fat pretends he was in the same situation as people like my friend, small business owners who were literally almost killed by government lockdowns. While he splurged his "free" money on Chinese takeaways and home gym equipment he'll never use.

I hate him so much.

Spook

Fucking despicable. I know a guy who owns and runs his own restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a nice pub grill that has a small seasonal menu. Lockdown obviously hit him hard. He ate up his savings paying his staff, didn't take a salary himself for more than a year. Luckily his wife has a decent job or they and their son would've been in even deeper shit.

He survived by adapting and offering home delivery (which he usually delivered himself), as well as learning to cook and helping out in the kitchen to replace a line cook (black) who decided to take lockdown bucks and stay at home smoking weed and playing video games. Oh and by taking on two new lines of credit and a lot more debt.

He never applied for government help because he was "too embarrassed to ask for a hand-out." He hit the bottle hard almost every night for a year, but came through it alright and says the business is doing well now. We went there for lunch a few weeks ago.

He's one of the lucky ones because his wife helped keep them above water and he owns the building the restaurant is in, but millions around the globe weren't as lucky. Fat pretends he was in the same situation as people like my friend, small business owners who were literally almost killed by government lockdowns. While he splurged his "free" money on Chinese takeaways and home gym equipment he'll never use.

I hate him so much.
Not to mention Pat was in favor of lockdowns. People like Pat (and Seth Simons who made about $20,000 for having a blog) destroyed your friend's life.

I'd have a smidgen of respect for him if he outright owned it and said, yeah, I took advantage and got a bunch of free cash, yolo. But Pat would say that he missed out on lucrative convention appearances and thousands in bookstore sales. He and Niki are legitimate scammers. They're fat as fuck too.

I get fucking heated over this more than anything else having to do with Pat.

Midian9876

This is a random thought, but maybe there is a chance Pat actually pulled down 11k at these retarded conventions?

I mean unlikely, but I’ve been watching all these lawyer livestreams lately with the Rekeita nonsense. I’m amazed how people will put 50 bucks for superchats down to have a sentence read in front of 3k viewers.

Buy a fucking index fund with that money, this country is filled with faggots.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This is a random thought, but maybe there is a chance Pat actually pulled down 11k at these retarded conventions?

I mean unlikely, but I’ve been watching all these lawyer livestreams lately with the Rekeita nonsense. I’m amazed how people will put 50 bucks for superchats down to have a sentence read in front of 3k viewers.

The internet really has exposed how pathetic people can be. The superchat thing blows my mind. Much like seeing some whore on instagram and there are dudes in the comments like "tell me your cash app" presumably because they are so impressed by a picture of an ass they want to send them free money for it and that gal with 300k equally thirsty followers will instantly fall in love over this wonderful gesture.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
So many openly frauded PPP I hope they really get a lot of people like Rick who used it for “vague” reasons.
Evidently man a bunch of BLM types was telling the people in the struggle they were entitled to PPP funds. Some of those ghetto ass company names were hilarious. I was laughing so hard I’d miss the next one and have to rewind. At least one dude was straight up honest and named his shit “PPP me a Hellcat LLC”.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

Not so.

661453942.796490public.jpeg

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

No way. The only way I see that being a possibility is if he gets everything COMP'D + speaker fees + handsells every book you can fit in a rustang without the bumper dragging + autograph fees. He takes a suitcase with about 50 books and still has to give away copies at the end of every con and does the speaker events for free to feed his ego. That 11k figure probably came from how much he made off writing total the year before.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Isn’t it something like 90% all of USDs that have ever existed was printed in the last 4 years?

It’s something that stark. Covid hysteria, Ukraine, Israel annd everything else.

We have an official national debt of over 30 trillion but an unsecured liabilities of over 200 trillion (social security) - we operate on a perpetual massive multi trillion deficit monthly and raise the debt ceiling as an annual tradition.

On top of opening the borders to the entire third world. People have no idea the level of poverty, violence and desperation that is on the horizon. It’s not gonna be a good time.

Isn’t it something like 90% all of USDs that have ever existed was printed in the last 4 years?

It’s something that stark. Covid hysteria, Ukraine, Israel annd everything else.

We have an official national debt of over 30 trillion but an unsecured liabilities of over 200 trillion (social security) - we operate on a perpetual massive multi trillion deficit monthly and raise the debt ceiling as an annual tradition.

On top of opening the borders to the entire third world. People have no idea the level of poverty, violence and desperation that is on the horizon. It’s not gonna be a good time.
I know I've said this before, and I'll repeat this with peace and love, but consider taking an Econ 101 course at the local community college or getting a good intro to economics book.

Again, with peace and love, you sound like someone who watched a tiktok video about black holes trying to have a conversation with someone who has a PhD in astrophysics on the finer points of gravitational lensing.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

I hate him so much.
I, too, did not take the loan, and I could have. But I thought it should be reserved for people who actually "needed" it.

Honestly I think I made a mistake. I should have taken it. The government was pushing people to take those loans hard. Thing is, the government doesn't do shit for me. They take my money via taxes, maybe fine me for stupid shit from time to time, and give it to niggers who literally don't do anything.

Be a nigger to the system.

In many other first-world countries, the government actually cares about the citizenry. I went to Japan and witnessed it first hand. Here, the idea that the government could actually support me in a time of need has never been a thought in my entire life.

Government housing used to be for Americans down on their luck. Cheap temporary housing as a way to save up some money and then move out. Then the civil rights act was passed and then its just all for niggers. And then the housing turned into slums and was demolished.

So yeah, I want my retroactive PPP loan so I could put it in crypto or invested in my business and be much better off today. White man's burden.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Government housing used to be for Americans down on their luck. Cheap temporary housing as a way to save up some money and then move out. Then the civil rights act was passed and then its just all for niggers. And then the housing turned into slums and was demolished.

Timestamp didn't work. Devon Stack goes over this. Start at 18:00.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I know I've said this before, and I'll repeat this with peace and love, but consider taking an Econ 101 course at the local community college or getting a good intro to economics book.

Again, with peace and love, you sound like someone who watched a tiktok video about black holes trying to have a conversation with someone who has a PhD in astrophysics on the finer points of gravitational lensing.
lol how am I wrong? Creating vast quantities of something doesn’t devalue it? You need an economics major to tell you that?

This is like saying 'there are more people currently alive than all the people who have lived before'. It sounds possible and if you've never taken a cursory glance at history you might believe it.

We have an official national debt of over 30 trillion but an unsecured liabilities of over 200 trillion (social security
You've says this before and I've told you before that it's more like $75 trillion accrued over the next 75 years.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is like saying 'there are more people currently alive than all the people who have lived before'. It sounds possible and if you've never taken a cursory glance at history you might believe it.

You've says this before and I've told you before that it's more like $75 trillion accrued over the next 75 years.

You are referencing a report about Medicare and social security, the numbers either way are so vast they are incomprehensible.

1 trillion seconds is 32,000 years.

We are profoundly bankrupt already and it’s getting worse by orders of magnitude month after month.

You are referencing a report about Medicare and social security, the numbers either way are so vast they are incomprehensible.

1 trillion seconds is 32,000 years.

We are profoundly bankrupt already and it’s getting worse by orders of magnitude month after month.
I mean, you cited social security and overestimated the difference by 275% while implying it was already accrued.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I mean, you cited social security and overestimated the difference by 275% while implying it was already accrued.

Social security is insolvent. You will google it and find the snopes types debunker articles to feel good about it, but actually dig into it.

It’s a load of fucking bullshit,

If you are relying on social security for retirement you are fucked.

I hate boomers who say “we paid into it so we’re entitled to it” when there’s no money there, they’ve squandered that money long ago on stupid wars or lockdowns and everything else they vote for and on average you reclaim what you put in plus 10% interest after 6 years.

You need to retire with your home paid off and a LOT of money saved privately. Even then, money is being inflated into worthlessness. Home ownership is increasingly impossible for young people and saving is increasingly harder because of outrageous rents.

Nobody under the age of 50 cares obviously and they are totally indifferent to it all and just think they’re entitled to everything because they pretend they worked uniquely harder than anybody else, when they had it easier than anybody else.