• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Pat accidentally destroyed his fat phone in Mexico?

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Cingular used AT&T towers and was a reseller. Boost and T-Mobile leased and use AT&T towers too. Verizon and AT&T use different technologies, or did last time I looked. AT&T uses TDMA/GSM, and Verizon uses CDMA which is more reliable.
Yes all true. Verizon is a touch better than AT&T but they are definitely 1A and 1B.

Forum Clout
I've noticed that, what's the deal?

Um, actually, that's kind of their brand. Any questions, my dude?

1000004107.jpg
1000004109.jpg

1000004105.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Aren't they a no contract carrier? Niggers usually can't pass a credit check.
I think so, that’s usually why they get “that” crowd. Put the stores close to places like Crown Fried Chicken / places that advertise “NY Fried Chicken” because the areas are so bad KFC and Popeyes won’t even put a location there.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fact he spent money on a fridge with a water dispenser yet doesn’t have it hooked up always makes me laugh. Then again, we’re talking about a couple in their 40s that has to put their microwave on top of their fridge. That’s a new low in white trash behavior.
He bought two fridges in the span of a year

1709733085461.png

The biggest selling feature of the second one is that its magnetic

1709732943727.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He bought two fridges in the span of a year

View attachment 186387

The biggest selling feature of the second one is that its magnetic

View attachment 186386
Proudly displayed the microwave on top of his fridge. It’s funny he doesn’t see himself as white trash. Buying a fridge like this for a small area and not even hooking up the water has been described as “N person rich” behavior.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How is this acceptable.
Screenshot-from-2024-03-06-09-52-46.png
It’s getting really disturbing how FAT women are getting and it’s being accepted as normal. There’s always been fat guys but at least they know to dress properly and aren’t wearing tight clothes with their gut hanging out.

Im in the office today and their two mid 20s women from a different department near me and both have to be at least 225-250. I freak out if I gain 5 pounds but these types seem to have no issue and just buy bigger high waisted jeans to tuck their big gunts into.