• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when creep Jim Norton kept flirting with Lauren the Chin while "in character" as Chip? And so she quit the show?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She told Blobby she was quitting comedy and podcasts. She gave him notice and thought bobby as the fat face of the network was going to tell jim about it. Jellys fat memory lapse caused the misunderstanding
Yeah that definitely sounds right. I remember Dave pointing out that Blob was way more of the problem than Norton, and he didn’t even get why Norton was mad. It was just time for Leno to retire and Norton took it way too personally and blamed the wrong people.

Forum Clout
They dedicated an episode of LOS to explaining why Lauren left. You guys remember it better than I do.

A couple of months later some guy on the old sub posted a Norton/Lauren timeline that made the case it was all bullshit and Norton was in love with Lauren. (Remember how he went to a wedding with MaryJean afterward? That was an attempt to show that he didn't need her and had moved on and shit. I found it fairly convincing at the time.)