• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Remember when Ant, Opie and Jimmy were edgy and cool?

LiberalPussy

If you saw them on the street you'd be starstruck and afraid they'd riff on you. Don't deny this.

Yet now if you saw them in public, even if they were all together, 3 against 1, you could bully them all with ease.

Crazy how shit changes.
Even during WNEW days, I could tell they were pussies. Just listen to the Sarah Jessica Parker audio. They always backpedaled at the slightest pushback.

G

I thought he was such a badass. Oh, how the mighty have faggind.

[MEDIA=youtube]xe3UNilHMVw[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]E6hVzcgdnLo[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]m2Wztd_cmkc[/MEDIA]
Dude exactly, remember when he rammed his car into the empty one ahead of him because of the paparazzi? That was so fucking badass to me. I'm still not sure if that story was fake, but I think it might be true because ant had fuck you money back then. Nana would never do something like that.

G

100% serious, I only knew them as the white guy and black guy who some faggot would post animations of their radio show on Newgrounds.

Turns out that faggot was Cokelogic and I was right about the races, but like all people I thought Opie was the nigger
It's impossible to imagine Ant's voice coming out of Opie now, even though that's what I thought for years.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
If you saw them on the street you'd be starstruck and afraid they'd riff on you. Don't deny this.
No way. If you were around during the WBAB, WAAF, or WNEW days they were paranoid about having to do live events because it ruined the mystique of the hearing them on the air. Everyone assumed that they were 6'2" White dudes in their 20s and cool rockers who would show up to the gigs in domineering fashion. The show made them sound like killers. Greaseman had the same issue where he sounded like a WWE wrestler on air but was actually anorexic. Greasemen was so ashamed after his first public appearance he hired a personal trainer and became a body builder. O&A just didn't care about appearances ever. One time O&A were riffing on some old video of theirs from several years ago, and Opie stopped the tape and looked over at Anthony in the studio, and said that Anthony was wearing the same shirt and pants in the video from several years ago.

Pretty much all of the 'shock jock' programs epitomized the 'face for radio' joke in a gruesome and literal way. Guys like Bubba the Love Sponge would aggressively talk themselves up as alpha males and warriors and Marines on the air. Like their radio show was a violent gang from Mad Max. I remember when Bubba said he would beat Opie up thinking that this guy had to be a body builder. Then I looked him up and that would only be possible if you were building the body of the Michelin Man or the KoolAid mascot maybe. As Bubba was a "parade float" to quote Christopher Moltisanti.

And Norton was super awkward, probably to this day, and had some security guard or someone like Kenny around him at all times. Like people were going to swarm him like Frank Sinatra or Tom Cruise.

At some point they all stopped caring about their appearances. O&A looked like they did not belong in the XFL pregame shows around the players and cheerleaders. Norton dresses like an emo fag from the 80s. Opie said on air once he didn't own a suit and had to rent one and this was after he had had at least one kid. Anthony wears the same clothes over and over yet was hilariously vain about his hair. Opie we know definitely had cosmetic surgery on his eyes like a fruit. Someone here called him 'Slopie' because he looks like a gook now.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
No way. If you were around during the WBAB, WAAF, or WNEW days they were paranoid about having to do live events because it ruined the mystique of the hearing them on the air. Everyone assumed that they were 6'2" White dudes in their 20s and cool rockers who would show up to the gigs in domineering fashion. The show made them sound like killers. Greaseman had the same issue where he sounded like a WWE wrestler on air but was actually anorexic. Greasemen was so ashamed after his first public appearance he hired a personal trainer and became a body builder. O&A just didn't care about appearances ever. One time O&A were riffing on some old video of theirs from several years ago, and Opie stopped the tape and looked over at Anthony in the studio, and said that Anthony was wearing the same shirt and pants in the video from several years ago.

Pretty much all of the 'shock jock' programs epitomized the 'face for radio' joke in a gruesome and literal way. Guys like Bubba the Love Sponge would aggressively talk themselves up as alpha males and warriors and Marines on the air. Like their radio show was a violent gang from Mad Max. I remember when Bubba said he would beat Opie up thinking that this guy had to be a body builder. Then I looked him up and that would only be possible if you were building the body of the Michelin Man or the KoolAid mascot maybe. As Bubba was a "parade float" to quote Christopher Moltisanti.

And Norton was super awkward, probably to this day, and had some security guard or someone like Kenny around him at all times. Like people were going to swarm him like Frank Sinatra or Tom Cruise.

At some point they all stopped caring about their appearances. O&A looked like they did not belong in the XFL pregame shows around the players and cheerleaders. Norton dresses like an emo fag from the 80s. Opie said on air once he didn't own a suit and had to rent one and this was after he had had at least one kid. Anthony wears the same clothes over and over yet was hilariously vain about his hair. Opie we know definitely had cosmetic surgery on his eyes like a fruit. Someone here called him 'Slopie' because he looks like a gook now.
Now I'm trying to guess what he was wearing during the faggot ass Philly Crew ritual

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️

Bubba sounded like a fat idiot. I relistened to OnA goofing on the Hogan fiasco recently so I wanted to check out his explanation on Howard but I had to tap out after 5 minutes. Artie said when he was sober Bubba would always off him pills during commercial breaks. Or at least that’s what he told Howard.