• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember poor Tabatha Thea Whited? Well we have an exciting update...

EraGodless

Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What's the bigger red flag in "our story"? "He annoys me with his late night gaming" or using "chaos" twice in the last four sentences? Oh Markie my boy, your Call of Duty tour of duty is over, soldier. Time to come back home from the virtual battlefield and pop some kids into your clingy wife.
He's got a year to run for the hills and never look back.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
He’s the only fag that thinks she’s a “black haired goddess
54A10B92-9E72-45E8-BE28-D0104CC05148.jpeg

G

One night, this crazy bitch is going to wrap those massive thighs around this guy's head and crack his skull open like an egg.

View attachment 4858

Lucky piece of shit.
There's girl named Kortney Olsen on Youtube with a ton of videos of her crushing watermelons with her thighs. She's been doing it for a long time so in some of them she looks like a manly dyke (more muscles than this chick) but in others she doesn't look that bad at all.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
There's girl named Kortney Olsen on Youtube with a ton of videos of her crushing watermelons with her thighs. She's been doing it for a long time so in some of them she looks like a manly dyke (more muscles than this chick) but in others she doesn't look that bad at all.
I think I know this broad. Didn't she set some sort of record for crushing watermelons?

EDIT: Yes, she did:

I got half a rod watching this. I'm not proud. The absolute state of my coomer life...