• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember chicken fan

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Remember when one of the mods turned out to be Terry Clifford’s son?

That was a “Bruce Willis has been dead this whole time” tier twist.
How the fuck did that come out again I was absent that day

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
I think he just spilled the beans on Mother’s Day one time wi
f7jd5jkdhsy21.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I remember when whippinghuskies was complaining about not getting laid for 6 weeks since moving to Spain and everyone was like that's nothing you amateur. Then he found a plump girl at the grocery store, got her pregnant, went to jail for DV, got kicked out of jail for assaulting a nurse, and ended up on court ordered antipsychotics. Good times.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I remember when whippinghuskies was complaining about not getting laid for 6 weeks since moving to Spain and everyone was like that's nothing you amateur. Then he found a plump girl at the grocery store, got her pregnant, went to jail for DV, got kicked out of jail for assaulting a nurse, and ended up on court ordered antipsychotics. Good times.
I’m going to put a god damn baby inside you !

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Was he the guy who was really into lentil soup?