• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Relationships are like chewing gum

Forum Clout
Nice furniture dirtbag. No window or anything like that? Ant doesn't seem the type to do his laundry. One of those "wear the same underwear 2 times a day" type of dude. Probably smelled like shit as a kid. Guarantee the house of horrors with Joe Sr in his formative years was a Petri dish of filth.
It's pretty funny how in his mind, he imagines himself living in a nice, big, well-appointed house, but in real life, he always hollows himself out a burrow, like a rodent. It's where he's most comfortable. Like when he dwelled within Castle Wopington, he had everything piled in front of him on a coffee table, as entire rooms sat unused for years on end. And now, instead of relaxing in his nice new house with the nigger-free yard, he's crammed into his squalid hidey-hole, with his screens and beers and cats and dirty laundry all over the floor. It's his natural state.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how in his mind, he imagines himself living in a nice, big, well-appointed house, but in real life, he always hollows himself out a burrow, like a rodent. It's where he's most comfortable. Like when he dwelled within Castle Wopington, he had everything piled in front of him on a coffee table, as entire rooms sat unused for years on end. And now, instead of relaxing in his nice new house with the nigger-free yard, he's crammed into his squalid hidey-hole, with his screens and beers and cats and dirty laundry all over the floor. It's his natural state.
If he only embraced it he wouldnt have wasted all that money on a mansion when he could have just a modest home that would have sold for a profit when he wanted to skip town and still have millions in the bank.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Your phone crapped out, dude.
Oh fuck me lol, 2x a day really does not make sense.

Does anyone else find it funny that Cumia is slowly regressing to what he once was. He should have kept his tin knocking gear, I remember he once talked about going into his roommates personal space and stealing his cookies?

As much of a dunce that he his, Joe is actually in a better place. At least he has a daughter and wife, Anth has beer and COD.

Forum Clout
Does anyone else find it funny that Cumia is slowly regressing to what he once was.
Someone articulated it much better in a different thread, but the tl;dr is AntH never did anything his entire life, everything happened to him by means of other actors. Bro Joe shoved him into bands and sent his demos to The Opester. He was effectively bullied into a marriage with his brothers leftovers out of what he deemed obligation. Brothaman plucked him from obscurity and essentially made him a raqio star, etc etc.

He's more or less been the same frightened, useless fag his entire life, just bouncing from different circumstances and situations.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Someone articulated it much better in a different thread, but the tl;dr is AntH never did anything his entire life, everything happened to him by means of other actors. Bro Joe shoved him into bands and sent his demos to The Opester. He was effectively bullied into a marriage with his brothers leftovers out of what he deemed obligation. Brothaman plucked him from obscurity and essentially made him a raqio star, etc etc.

He's more or less been the same frightened, useless fag his entire life, just bouncing from different circumstances and situations.
Let’s not forget Keith pushing poor Nana into podcasting with a paywall.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I enjoyed this as a kid
View attachment 117001
I can remember seeing this in the check out aisle at toys r us as a lad with my wonderful father buying donkey Kong for the snes who has never thrown spaghetti at the wall or forced me to have sex at 13 with an ugly lady because he feared I would be an awful homosexual