• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular people comment on Pig's angry marathon face

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
You guys haven't mentioned the funniest part, JDA and Queenie reading Pat and @Brian_Gilgore text exchange back and forth, again completely losing their shit over the absurdity of it, especially the repeated ending. Then the laughter over Pats running face sent me over the edge.
It's easy to sprint the last 100 yards like a banshee with diarrhea when you cut nearly 1/3rd of the course
iu

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
you don’t go running in a thick cotton hoodie and sweat pants?

to be fair as a young cross country runner I used to run in literally anything. Once had to run a meet in a pair of vans. In my defense I was a teenager, and I didn’t have the makings of a varsity athlete.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
First, it was a half marathon. Even Fatrick couldn’t LARP as a marathoner.

Also, he didn’t complete the race. He cut the course in two places according to the timing mats and photographers. At best, this is his “9 mile walk” face.

Lastly, I’ve been a competitive runner for decades and seen thousands of finisher photos. I’ve never seen someone with such a stupid, inappropriate, laughable face and race outfit in my life. The photo where bystanders are pointing and laughing at him tells it all…he’s a joke and an embarrassment.

A2-BB75-D4-91-CB-4-DCC-802-A-50-F6-C204-F609.jpg

"I don't need to lie about who I am"

FE23-BCCE-589-A-422-B-8507-C059-A82810-FC.png

P.S.

5-A849-DEB-167-F-408-F-937-E-A85-C6-DD34-B2-A.jpg