• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular people comment on Pig's angry marathon face

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Jon's viewers just commented on a pic of Pig:

6ncoxm.jpg

gk7q9i.jpg

The pig virus is spreading!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
First, it was a half marathon. Even Fatrick couldn’t LARP as a marathoner.

Also, he didn’t complete the race. He cut the course in two places according to the timing mats and photographers. At best, this is his “9 mile walk” face.

Lastly, I’ve been a competitive runner for decades and seen thousands of finisher photos. I’ve never seen someone with such a stupid, inappropriate, laughable face and race outfit in my life. The photo where bystanders are pointing and laughing at him tells it all…he’s a joke and an embarrassment.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He's going through each Josiah tape on 'Meatloaf Mondays' on his stream (at 12:30 pacific). I linked to his latest stream in my original post. They just went through call 3. Mixed in with the audio and commentary are pics and clips of him.
So is tape 5 two weeks from now?
I wouldn't mind giving that a revisit with new ears

G

Also, he didn’t complete the race. He cut the course in two places according to the timing mats and photographers. At best, this is his “9 mile walk” face.

Lastly, I’ve been a competitive runner for decades and seen thousands of finisher photos. I’ve never seen someone with such a stupid, inappropriate, laughable face and race outfit in my life. The photo where bystanders are pointing and laughing at him tells it all…he’s a joke and an embarrassment.
You don’t think it’s normal for half-marathon runners to be more bundled up than the guys walking around in jeans in the background?

G

He's going through each Josiah tape on 'Meatloaf Mondays' on his stream (at 12:30 pacific). I linked to his latest stream in my original post. They just went through call 3. Mixed in with the audio and commentary are pics and clips of him.
Could probably bump up the numbahs quite a bit if this wasn’t done during work hours on Monday. What are we, a bunch of Tomlinson ovah here?

@The REAL JDA comment?

Forum Clout

It's easy to sprint the last 100 yards like a banshee with diarrhea when you cut nearly 1/3rd of the course

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

you don’t go running in a thick cotton hoodie and sweat pants?