• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regular or former drug users, what’s the best drug you’ve ever done

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Mescaline. I've taken acid, mushrooms, moli and MDMA in the past, but mescaline made me realize all other drugs are pretty tame. You know when hippies say shit like, "one with all" and "I saw God" and "I figured out the universe and my purpose within it"?
That's pretty much what it was like for 8 hours. Intense visuals, intense euphoria, good body high.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
You've posted some weird gay shit before and I can't tell if you're serious or just being outrageous.
4tyxS55.jpg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Monomania is pretty good. Like being on coke and MDMA all day every day, not needing to sleep, being creative. And unlike drugs, you think it's because your third eye has opened or some shit.

The comedown is pretty bad though - several months of suicidal depression and financial problems from not believing money to be real.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Mushrooms in terms of absolute fun. Only ever had one bad trip and it was completely my own fault and I should've known better. Slamming dope still has the absolute best feeling. It's not difficult to understand why people die doing that shit.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Was getting an infusion, and had an allergic reaction, so they ran liquid Benadryl through my IV. I recommend everyone try it at least once.

Forum Clout
Mescaline and mdma was a crazy mix, and I’ve mixed almost everything psychedelic. A girl we were with had a seizure or something but she did ketamine with it too so ymmv.

Also mixing random rcs like 2ci and 2ce back in the 2010s when you could get good shit on clearnet. You could barely see with all the visuals and you felt like you might die. 2ci and al lad are my favorite rc’s if you can’t find real acid.

P

potatopeeler63

I've never taken drugs before but I'm curious about mushrooms. What would happen if I took some, put on some peaceful music and just lay on my bed? Would it reorganize my brain cells so I no longer find performative cruelty to be so hilarious?
after a 7 gram solo trip in silent darkness with 5 joints rolled and hendrix playing in the background i threw up halfway through, blackedout, and couldnt recognize who i was in the mirror for a couple hours when i woke up.
That's when i realized patrick is very, very fat, and things would only get worse for him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Mushrooms are my favourite by far. Opiates and shit like that make me violently sick almost immediately across the board and don't seem like fun anyways. I went through a little meth smoking phase when I was younger. I never got hooked on it and it didn't fuck my body up or anything so it was fun. Coming off of It makes me a psycho though so I just stick to the weed and the shrooms.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Was getting an infusion, and had an allergic reaction, so they ran liquid Benadryl through my IV. I recommend everyone try it at least once.
there are better antihistamines than 'benadryl' - Atarax (Hydroxizine) being the best, still nothing special imo but I do go hard in the paint

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
DesChloroKetamine. It was perfect. It had the IV high of opiates with the closed eye visuals of DMT. Id shoot it and lay in bed half anesthetized, so i could literally close my eyes and imagine anywhere in the world and be there. Its like a controllable virtual reality in your bed. Would go from floating through space back to a warm beach paradise then float away to another world. Ketamine is deff weird shit. Whatever that deschloro did to it was awesome. 2FDCK is good but just not AS good IMO.