• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regarding all the pride celebration LGBT shit. A PSA to all the brothermen.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
2 Thessalonians 2:11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I mean any church worth their salt would never use the music of Satan’s people (read: niggers) to preach the Word of The Lord.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
What is happening is:

Religious (but bad) people run shit. Always have. They have peddled secularism and agnosticm to their minions (middle management, what we call the intellectual classes, aswell as the underclass), and are accelerating the Messianic era using Bible as the script.

Basically with every post-op and pride festival, the controllers go: "My Lord, my Lord, do You not see their wickedness? Destroy them please! Yeah we made them bite from that apple, but You gave them Free Wil!"

btw "Iblis" (Satan) in Islam plays the same role. He worships Allah and is a believer, he just has beef with the descendants of Adam, and has vowed to lead them astray. He himself knows what's what.
You taught me about the Jew trees, which I find fucking hilarious. If a blight kills all those trees I'll convert to Islam