• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Regarding all the pride celebration LGBT shit. A PSA to all the brothermen.

G

What is happening is:

Religious (but bad) people run shit. Always have. They have peddled secularism and agnosticm to their minions (middle management, what we call the intellectual classes, aswell as the underclass), and are accelerating the Messianic era using Bible as the script.

Basically with every post-op and pride festival, the controllers go: "My Lord, my Lord, do You not see their wickedness? Destroy them please! Yeah we made them bite from that apple, but You gave them Free Wil!"

btw "Iblis" (Satan) in Islam plays the same role. He worships Allah and is a believer, he just has beef with the descendants of Adam, and has vowed to lead them astray. He himself knows what's what.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What is happening is:

Religious (but bad) people run shit. Always have. They have peddled secularism and agnosticm to their minions (middle management, what we call the intellectual classes, aswell as the underclass), and are accelerating the Messianic era using Bible as the script.

Basically with every post-op and pride festival, the controllers go: "My Lord, my Lord, do You not see their wickedness? Destroy them please!"

Yes, the Jewish controlling the levers of power are constructing a modern day Tower of Babel. This is to force His hand to cleanse the Earth again. It’s trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven though brute force and science. Satanic evil shit.

They can’t enter the Kingdom of Heaven at Jesus’s right hand because they are fallen and lost.

This doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change anything. Repent and proclaim with your mouth out loud Jesus is Lord and believe he was raised from the dead to save us. It’s all you need to do.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Yes, the Jewish controlling the levers of power are constructing a modern day Tower of Babel. This is to force His hand to cleanse the Earth again. It’s trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven though brute force and science. Satanic evil shit.

They can’t enter the Kingdom of Heaven at Jesus’s right hand because they are fallen and lost.

This doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change anything. Repent and proclaim with your mouth out loud Jesus is Lord and believe he was raised from the dead to save us. It’s all you need to do.
Will Patrick S. Tomlinson be saved?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Will Patrick S. Tomlinson be saved?

If he repents and proclaims Jesus is Lord , yes. I think so.

Eric Hildeman faces two incredibly daunting challenges. The first is that he proudly denounces Him and brags about his satanic atheism. The second is that he harms children.

We are told without ambiguity by Jesus Himself directly those who harm children should be drowned in the sea with rocks around their heads.

I don’t know how he will overcome this. Frankly, I don’t care because of the two above points. I haven’t got limitless compassion and forgiveness like Jesus unfortunately.

G

What is happening is:

Basically with every post-op and pride festival, the controllers go: "My Lord, my Lord, do You not see their wickedness? Destroy them please! Yeah we made them bite from that apple, but You gave them Free Wil!"

btw "Iblis" (Satan) in Islam plays the same role. He worships Allah and is a believer, he just has beef with the descendants of Adam, and has vowed to lead them astray. He himself knows what's what.
The belief of the kabbalist leader Sabbatai Zevi (from the year 1666, no joke) was "Redemption Through Sin". The Sabbatean Frankists believed that the Jewish Messiah would only return if people were all good or all bad. And since making people all good seems like an impossible task, they opted to promote all kinds of sin and degenerate behavior as virtuous. Zevi got so arrogant that he claimed he would snatch an Ottoman sultan's crown, only to be arrested and told to convert to Islam or be beheaded. They would convert to other religions in public, but continue to practice their twisted faith in secret (where all of the crypsis stems from). Eventually they got a foothold within the aristocracy in Europe through their debaucherous parties (pimping out their own wives and daughters, for example), and this is precursor to the Eyes Wide Shut/Epstein-style kompromat operations. This is the Synagogue of Satan spoken of in the Book of Revelations.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I want to say that I have nothing againist gay men....it's just a sexual preference

I do, however, have something againist men....MEN ARE LEGIT PIGS.....could you imagine living a life where you could legit look like current era Artie Lange, and still have your DM's blowing up because there is a ton of dudes out there who are probably into that weird fetish

Lesbians are okay (they make my favorite genre of movies), and Bisexuals have one foot in the closet (unless you're a hot girl then you're just a tease)

speaking of lesbians- a lot of girls I asked out are apparently lesbians

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Bs I live in Minnesota one of the most radical communist states and even in Niggerapolies and St. Paul you would know homosexuals like Patrick S Tomlinson are alive and raping children,child 😬

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Only 5% of my postings about this are ironic. Repent and proclaim Jesus is Lord I don’t want any brothermen to live outside of His love, brother.

I am not a political alt right red pill warrior anymore. There’s no point, we are fully degenerate beyond humor now.
God is a Patposter.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yiu know, the more I hear about this God fella, the more I like the cut of his jib.

Don’t let the faggot concern trolls tell you otherwise.

Jesus called scribes and Pharisees vipers and snakes, he explicitly called to violently execute those who harm kids, he flipped over the money changers faggot tables and told them to beat it. He has endless love, endless forgiveness but he’s a fucking stud. He fucking rules.

Repent and accept him as Lord and He will not deny you good things in life. You just have to ask.

Before any faggot Reddit nerd wants to do the “why don’t you ask for the lotto numbers heheheehehehe” joke that retards always think is insightful and cutting - I mean you get what you really need. You get to know yourself and know His creation. You get to be connected to the real life force of the world. Not browsing Reddit watching Sam Harris DESTROY priests.

IMG_9872.jpeg