• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redlettermedia trash Kevin Smith again (Ghostbusters Afterlife)

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
That wasn't about ripping them off. People found out that Cinemassacre had been plagiarzing reviews for Monster Madness which is supposed to be James' passion project.
AVGN (or his organization - Cinemassacre - that produces Monster Madness, which is a James Rolfe passion project) ripped them off, and they threw shade about it by making a joke. What was wrong with what I said?

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Seeing those Ghostbusters toys reminds me of some happy childhood memories. Haven't thought about those toys since the early 90s.

Yet adults now seem to be stuck in their childhood forever. It's weird. I don't get it. Same with all superhero shite. It's childish. I'll watch the Ghostbusters film when it's on tv in a year or so out of nostalgia but I will shoot myself if I get teared up about it all.
It’s because parents (usually mothers) allow kids to keep playing with toys well after they’re too old. As soon as your son is old enough to be into girls, make him throw his toys out.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It’s because parents (usually mothers) allow kids to keep playing with toys well after they’re too old. As soon as your son is old enough to be into girls, make him throw his toys out.
I gave up consoles when I was around 15. I see my friends with kids still playing them and find it confusing.