• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redlettermedia trash Kevin Smith again (Ghostbusters Afterlife)

Snake

Forum Clout
If you don’t like it Tony

you could always go back to Africa
Oh little sweetie. You cannot move anywhere since you're a mongrel.

6416334335d954db73744b2f56fe4dd2.jpg

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Seeing those Ghostbusters toys reminds me of some happy childhood memories. Haven't thought about those toys since the early 90s.

Yet adults now seem to be stuck in their childhood forever. It's weird. I don't get it. Same with all superhero shite. It's childish. I'll watch the Ghostbusters film when it's on tv in a year or so out of nostalgia but I will shoot myself if I get teared up about it all.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Seeing those Ghostbusters toys reminds me of some happy childhood memories. Haven't thought about those toys since the early 90s.

Yet adults now seem to be stuck in their childhood forever. It's weird. I don't get it. Same with all superhero shite. It's childish. I'll watch the Ghostbusters film when it's on tv in a year or so out of nostalgia but I will shoot myself if I get teared up about it all.
Not to spew a cliche, but it really is all about consooming

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

Yep I had the proton pack and the little trap that you would throw out and press on the button which blew air into it and opened the trap. That shit really brings me back. Same goes for Ninja Turtles action figures.